2016 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

dherrera_96

One of the biggest mistakes the Rams made uniform wise was putting stripes on the white and blue pants. The plain gold pants looked great with their unis. Plain, stripeless blue and white pants would've worked just as well.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I was at the Dolphin game and wow do those aqua pants look slick. Hopefully this is a sign that they will wear them as the standard road uniforms under Gase. They never wore them in the preseason under Philbin.

The white tops over aqua pants are my favorite look for my Dolphins.  Too bad they don't wear it enough.

BwZsPH2.jpg

17 hours ago, melsereno said:

The white tops over aqua pants are my favorite look for my Dolphins.  Too bad they don't wear it enough.

I've heard they're supposed to wear that combo in one of the four home games where they are in their white jerseys.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Preseason Week 2 (Part 1)
Eagles @ Steelers
2REsBwE.jpggt6xKh6.jpg
Bengals @ Lions
jkauvoo.jpg2jiHIIy.jpg
Falcons @ Browns
TUVHgZX.jpgQWvE27i.jpg
Bears @ Patriots
AxLZloc.jpgw4hD5O6.jpg
Raiders @ Packers
OPYpbd2.jpgemopVbk.jpg

34 minutes ago, arron25628 said:

Seeing how the rams are vs the giants week 7 in england do u think they will wear there now home whites and away but do u think they wear blue 

Designated home teams I believe have always worn their dark colored set for London games IIRC. 

Go A's!

10 hours ago, arron25628 said:
23 hours ago, canzman said:

Away teams have to wear opposite of whatever the Home team decides to wear, and if the Cowboys don't wear white at home I'd be shocked.

Archived