Coyotes apologize for past bad branding with new bad branding

Gothamite

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/4/2016 at 8:47 AM, BeerGuyJordan said:

A friend of mine has worked for the organization for a few years. She confirmed they're really hurting on season ticket sales, this season.

I know at least three people in the Phoenix metro who would buy season tix, if the payment schedule didn't cap out at 7 months. How does the rest of the league do it? I know the Preds allow 12 month plans.

Sure, the 'yotes have some of the cheapest tickets in the league, but if butts in seats is your issue, you'd think they'd make the season tickets as accessible as possible.

I know the Sabers and Kings have a seven month payment plans and the Sharks are pain in full, over three months, or over six months.

But 12 months is insane!  That's basically the 72 month car note or rent to own furniture for a single season for sport.  If you need a 12 month plan for sports tickets, you really need to reassess your disposable income spending. 

It also seems like an accounting nightmare for the franchise since the revenue may not coincide with the payment of bonuses. 

2 hours ago, dfwabel said:

I know the Sabers and Kings have a seven month payment plans and the Sharks are pain in full, over three months, or over six months.

But 12 months is insane!  That's basically the 72 month car note or rent to own furniture for a single season for sport.  If you need a 12 month plan for sports tickets, you really need to reassess your disposable income spending. 

It also seems like an accounting nightmare for the franchise since the revenue may not coincide with the payment of bonuses. 

If you're paying bonuses out of this month's revenue, then it seems you might have bigger problems. 

I've never had hockey season tickets, but my NYCFC tickets are on a 10-month plan.

18 hours ago, dfwabel said:

The Preds start the next season's payment schedule in April, if you're going to keep them. If you don't join until closer to the season, you lose out on those months, and is compresses your payment schedule.

It isn't really an option for new season ticket holders, but it's a nice benefit for those keeping tix. If you move your seat, the amount already paid is adjusted out of your overall cost. 

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Archived