Georgetown Logo Redesign

gswansea

I like it. I’d like it more if you just put the image link instead of just the url (it’s the second link next to your upload, and will end in .jpg or .png or.whateverthefileis) and I understand protecting your work, but giving at least an unobstructed logo after the picture with amazing presentation helps judge whether or not the logo itself is quality. But I really really like it. Genuinely want this to be their official logo and I’m saying that with full sincerity

1 hour ago, Htown1141 said:

I like it. I’d like it more if you just put the image link instead of just the url (it’s the second link next to your upload, and will end in .jpg or .png or.whateverthefileis) and I understand protecting your work, but giving at least an unobstructed logo after the picture with amazing presentation helps judge whether or not the logo itself is quality. But I really really like it. Genuinely want this to be their official logo and I’m saying that with full sincerity

Is the second link you mention the embed quote link? I don't see a link that ends in .png or some other image endings.

1 hour ago, gswansea said:

Is the second link you mention the embed quote link? I don't see a link that ends in .png or some other image endings.

When you scroll over your picture you'll see that pull down option pop up. Click Get Share Links and then choose the one for Forums. IT'll flash to let you know you've  saved it and then place it in your discussion.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What your logo lacks in "cleanness", it more than makes up for in sheer brilliance in execution. Not many people can look at a circle in the middle of a G and decide to build in an instantly legible bulldog that makes you wonder why it hasn't been there all along. You somehow managed to do that. I applaud you with vigor for one of my favorite logos I've seen in a long while. Excellent work.

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

The only fault I see with it is the jowl part closest to the straight part of the g need to be closer to it as the mouth looks skewed compared to the eyes.

EXPLANATION. the top part of the head looks like it's looking towards the straight part of the g while the mouth part looks like it's looking towards us.

Extend the jowl line and only show one tooth.

Other than that it's a great design.

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

1 hour ago, tigers said:

The only fault I see with it is the jowl part closest to the straight part of the g need to be closer to it as the mouth looks skewed compared to the eyes.

EXPLANATION. the top part of the head looks like it's looking towards the straight part of the g while the mouth part looks like it's looking towards us.

Extend the jowl line and only show one tooth.

Other than that it's a great design.

I understand what you're saying, and I agree with most of it. The image looks pretty weird with only one tooth, so I'll try moving the two teeth closer together to make the angle closer to that of the eye.

12 minutes ago, gswansea said:

I understand what you're saying, and I agree with most of it. The image looks pretty weird with only one tooth, so I'll try moving the two teeth closer together to make the angle closer to that of the eye.

sorry to steal your thread and design but something similar to this but less crude than what I have done to your great design.

ZX0MpDk.png

Made the jowl bigger and moved the mouth forward more

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

8 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

I think the little tail at the end of the 'G' that forms the dog's upper lip needs to be thinned out. I can't see anything but a dog with a big-ass moustache. The design itself is really slick and clever, though.

I see that now, too!

Conceptually, this is great & I'm feeling the minimalism, too... the way the G overlaps the nose, it feels like the dog is hooking his bottom teeth on it as opposed to biting it... I might try moving the nose up just enough to not be cut off (maybe slightly rotate the entire head back a bit) & playing with some small top teeth

Archived