CCSLC Board Technical Issues

On 1/30/2024 at 10:28 AM, TheGiantsFan said:

Is anybody else receiving an error message when they try to open the forums on Chrome? This is what I get:

I'm able to go around this by opening an Incognito window, but this issue persists even when I cleared my cache on the non-Incognito window. I don't think my AdBlock causes this issue, as I experience the same thing on non-Incognito Chrome on my phone, which doesn't have AdBlock.

microsoft edge does this on my computer. its fine on chrome. no adblocker on either. and suspiciously after @PERRIN disliked one of my comments.

forums:SW9PMfs.png

main page: (although this one stopped doing this) FP6NF2J.png

On 3/25/2024 at 5:23 PM, udubfan19 said:

microsoft edge does this on my computer. its fine on chrome. no adblocker on either. and suspiciously after @PERRIN disliked one of my comments.

forums:SW9PMfs.png

main page: (although this one stopped doing this) FP6NF2J.png

ALAS, A SOLUTION (for some.)! clear your browser cache. make sure it's all-time, that what I did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Fowler2 said:

I have violated all the terms of this board. Please ban me. 

All the terms?  Not even close.  You're half-assing getting banned.  There's plenty more rules you could break if you put your mind to it. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just now, BBTV said:

All the terms?  Not even close.  You're half-assing getting banned.  There's plenty more rules you could break if you put your mind to it. 

You're fat and not good at math

2 minutes ago, Fowler2 said:

You're fat and not good at math

You're right about three of those things.

• LOL 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, Fowler2 said:

I have violated all the terms of this board. Please ban me. 

1 hour ago, Fowler2 said:

This a dupe account

Thanks for saving us the paperwork and making it easy, moron.

BB52Big.jpg

The forums site is being bogged down by ads on a computer, and as of today it doesn't work at all anymore on mobile (I use Safari), leading to a site location that's something along the lines of boards.sportslogos.net/admin/install (going off the top of my head). That leads me to ask a few questions:

1. Is there still the ad-free option available for the boards? If so, how much is it and will it run smoothly on mobile?

2. What in the world is going on with the mobile site? Is there an app that covers that?

3. Would anyone consider integrating the board with some kind of  mobile app that doesn't spontaneously combust when you try to use it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.