CCSLC Board Technical Issues

56 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm getting a 403 Error in Google Chrome on my desktop and laptop at home. Is there an exception I need to add that allows me to go to the CCSLC site? It only applies to the forums, not the (sportslogos net) site 

Accessing this on my desktop on Chrome. No issues.

It's where I sit.

36 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Are you using Windows 11, or 10? It's been an issue on the laptop (Lenovo) for a bit and just started on the desktop (HP).

Laptop is Windows 10 Home.  Also no issues (posting from it here).

It's where I sit.

6 hours ago, AnPheitseog said:

I've used the site on Chrome on Windows 11(homebuilt desktop with AMD 5 processor, samsung SSD, ASUS mobo) without that issue.

Apparently when In use the incognito window I can access the boards. Not sure what's going on with that. Could be the VPN.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else having issues pasting images onto their posts? Copy and paste hasn't been working on any images from any site. Copy image address has been a workaround but irritating when images don't embed 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

4 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

Anyone else having issues pasting images onto their posts? Copy and paste hasn't been working on any images from any site. Copy image address has been a workaround but irritating when images don't embed 

I didn't know you could ever paste images directly into posts.  I've always used "copy image address", which has worked with the exception of non-https addresses.  Mobile is where I have the most issues, but that's probably because I don't know how to get the image address, and every time I figure it out, I forget before the next time I try.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

I didn't know you could ever paste images directly into posts.  I've always used "copy image address", which has worked with the exception of non-https addresses.  Mobile is where I have the most issues, but that's probably because I don't know how to get the image address, and every time I figure it out, I forget before the next time I try.

On imgur, I usually just copy a design image and paste it into the editor. 

It is a minor inconvenience, but I can adjust to moving down the list an option. Just thought I'd let someone know.  

AmPJ0Ty.png 

5 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

On imgur, I usually just copy a design image and paste it into the editor. 

It is a minor inconvenience, but I can adjust to moving down the list an option. Just thought I'd let someone know.  

Are you referring specifically to your own images that you're uploading to imgur?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

52 minutes ago, colinturner95 said:

It's changed to "Copy Image Address". I had the same issues.

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.