CCSLC Board Technical Issues

9 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

This is well worth it.

Seconded.  Ads suck, but subscribing to content you enjoy for a pittance is more than fair.

• Like 4
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

1 hour ago, dont care said:

I’m not denying that it is worth it, but they shouldn’t make the site completely unusable to where the only solution is forcing people to spend money.

Understood. You can choose not to use it.

• Like 2

It's where I sit.

7 hours ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Understood. You can choose not to use it.

I’m quoting this just because it deserves reiterating 

7 hours ago, CS85 said:

Seconded.  Ads suck, but subscribing to content you enjoy for a pittance is more than fair.

Same with this. 

• Like 2

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 8:50 AM, BBTV said:

Thanks for looking into it.  According to this post, the fix was recently made available.

"To apply the patch, please visit your admin CP, and select to install optional patches"

So..... about this.  It's pretty annoying - can youse install the patch?

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

4 hours ago, TBGKon said:

Patch was updated today per Chris.

So far so good - thanks for the update!

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

There's a really annoying Banana Republic add that frames the screen and takes up the lower third of the screen. Even after it subsides, I can't click anything on the page. I have to refresh and hope I don't get that add again. Whoever created these absurdly intrusive and page-breaking  ads needs to be shot out of a cannon into the sun. 

spacer.png

I’ve been experiencing some annoyances when attempting to post-

9/10 times I try to post something, I’ll hit “Submit Reply” but it doesn’t post. It simply exits out of the text box and I have to open up the text box again and hit “Submit Reply” once more. Usually the second time’s the charm.

Also, there’s times where I’ll want to post a picture and it denies the links. However, I’ll wait a little bit, re-paste the link, and it’ll work just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

https://us.zyn.com/Rebate/?utm_source=padsquad&utm_medium=mobile&utm_campaign=ZYN_2021&utm_content=Q4_MobileRichMedia
this ad has completely broken the site for me. It appears to be a scrolling ad, but when it seems to go away it’s still there and can’t click on anything and instead go to this site. I have to reload the page multiple times to get it to go away, or try clicking on what I’m trying to get to before this ad pops up.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I'm on default theme to post this. Everything is crooked under that setting. When I switch to 2021 CCSLC, it's even worse.

Both versions have been messed up for days.

Thanks for that, guess it switched to the 2021 version at some point. I switched back to default and it’s better. Still different, but Atleast usable

The Default version is the old version that only semi works. On my phone, a lot of things don't work. Especially the crooked avatars and the missing log in/log out buttons.

The latest update is still completely wrecked.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The like thumbs up is not showing up.  Likely due to a filter applied on the CSS.  You can change the brightness on this element to 100% and it will show up.

Current:

.ipsReact_button {
    filter: grayscale(100%) brightness(160%);
}

Fixed:

.ipsReact_button {

filter: grayscale(100%) brightness(100%);

}

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hey all, I've been having an issue trying to change my profile picture.

I am wanting to change it - but each time I do, the quality of the photos gets so bad. For reference, I have a MacBook Pro - I have tried both Safari and Firefox. Would I need to change to Chrome? Is there something I need to change with my settings? Thanks in advance.

rAUPGPZ.png

4 hours ago, GrayJ12 said:

Hey all, I've been having an issue trying to change my profile picture.

I am wanting to change it - but each time I do, the quality of the photos gets so bad. For reference, I have a MacBook Pro - I have tried both Safari and Firefox. Would I need to change to Chrome? Is there something I need to change with my settings? Thanks in advance.

Where are the photos stored that you are using for your profile? What size and quality are they?

It's where I sit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.