College athletics identity changes

Burkell007

• 2 weeks later...

Not necessarily an identity change, but an existing identity in a new application...

...Say hello to the VERY FIRST HBCU hockey program—and jersey—courtesy of Tennessee State University.

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

15 hours ago, tBBP said:

Not necessarily an identity change, but an existing identity in a new application...

...Say hello to the VERY FIRST HBCU hockey program—and jersey—courtesy of Tennessee State University.

What a great sweater.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Green27 said:

Certainly a modernization from this!

missvalleyst.png

I could have sworn I've seen those [now-new] logos before...maybe they're updated versions of a concept I saw somewhere. Still not tue greatest logo[s], but better than what they're replacing...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||