Eastern Conference:

Atlantic division                                
Boston Celtics & City edition | Christmas  | Patriots V1 & V2      
Brooklyn Nets                                                                                                   
New York Knicks V1 & V2                                                                              
Philadelphia 76ers & City edition | Christmas edition & V2           
Toronto Raptors mockup 20/21 & Statement V2 | Christmas     

Central division
Chicago Bulls

Cleveland Cavaliers

Detroit Pistons

Indiana Pacers & Hickory edition
Milwaukee Bucks V1 V2 V3 City V1 & V2 Halloween

Southeast division
Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Hornets V1 | V2
Miami Heat & City V2
Orlando Magic

Washington Senators (Wizards)

Western Conference:

Northwest division             

Denver Nuggets                                                     

Minnesota Timberwolves                              
Portland Trail Blazers                                     
Oklahoma City Thunder                                       

Utah Jazz                                                                                                       
*Seattle Supersonics & Statement & City edition

Pacific division

Golden State Warriors

Los Angeles Clippers

Los Angeles Lakers

Phoenix Suns

Sacramento Kings

Southwest division

Dallas Mavericks

Houston Rockets V1 | V2 & St.

Memphis Kings (Grizzlies)

New Orleans Pelicans

San Antonio Spurs

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys! I dont know where to start to be honest so I will keep it short. First of I must tell you that my concepts would not be possible without @Hoopladawg87! He has given me much thought and guidance throughout the creative processes which resulted into this. I can't thank you enough, Hoopla!
One thing you guys will probably notice that my template is basically a cheap copy of his, which it really is, and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all! So with my limited skills and an eye to detail severely lacking, I tried to make my template like his with the hopes that it would give the concepts a heightened sense of realism. 

As this is my first post on this great forum it felt only natural to present my favourite team, arguably the greatest franschise in the NBA - the Boston Celtics. 

The Boston Celtics home and away uniforms, now named association and icon, are timeless. Clean, classic and one of the most recognizable in sports. Ever since I saw the St. Patricks uniform I could never shake the feeling that gold is such a beautiful complementary colour to the kelly green and white. I made several renditions but I felt the gold trim was too much, too invasive and bordering on sacrilege. The route, or solution, was to change the Nike logo and players name on the back to gold. A minor change, almost unrecognizable but I feel it is in tune with Nike's minimalistic direction. 

All comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated! 

Boston Celtics Association Edition Uniform Concept

RbOvA3w.png

Boston Celtics Icon Edition Uniform Concept

HuqerM1.png

Boston Celtics Statement Edition Uniform Concept

QSYIDrM.png

(Sorry about the posting issue!) 

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I accidentally pushed the submit button, so sorry about that! 

Deyr fé, deyja frændr, deyr sjálfr it sama; en orðstír deyr aldregi hveim er sér góðan getr.

Next up is the New York Knicks. Nothing out of the ordinary. I removed the grey trim as I prefer the contrasts to shine. 

I have never liked the fact that Knicks use New York for home games. My firm belief is, with some exceptions, that the home uniform should have the team name and the away should have the city name on it. This does not apply for alternates. So I created a Knicks-wordmark, kinda halfassed but I tried lol. I have also added a city edition this time around.

New York was once known as New Amsterdam as it was a Dutch settlement on Manhattan and therefore a part of the New Netherlands. Safe to say, it didnt exactly pan out the way the Dutch wanted. The Dutch influence can still be seen through the flag of New York as it is inspired by the Prince's flag. This is also where Knicks got their colours. On the waist I used windmill sail shield from the Seal of New York City and I added 1625 above the laundry tag as this is when the founding "happened". As a matter of fact, the founding of New Amsterdam did not happen in 1625 but for some reason 1625 is what appears on both the New York City seal and flag. Just thought it was a fun homage.
Also, I didnt bother to change the player name which I probably should've done in hindsight. All comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated! 

New York Knicks Association Edition Uniform Concept

AarDFJt.png

New York Knicks Icon Edition Uniform Concept2eD7BNT.png

New York Knicks Statement Edition Uniform Concept

nG0CDVx.png

New York Knicks City Edition Uniform Concept

dZn6keY.png

• Tore changed the title to NBA REDESIGNS(UPDATED) - Celtics, Knicks,

Ever since Miami Heat released their Vice-themed City edition uniform I was hooked. I absolutely loved the colours and execution! As soon as I saw the leaked photos of their next sets I just knew I had to make a rendition of them. The thought was to just recolour the main Heat set but with slight changes. I didnt like the side panels on the original look so I scrapped them to keep it as much within the Vice-theme as possible. I removed the burning Heat logo on the shorts as well as I find it a bit tacky. 
(In hindsight, I should've used Wade as Miami will always be Wade-County.) - changed to Wade. All comments and criticisms are greatly appreciated!

Miami Heat Vice Association Edition Uniform Concept

oxRSNdD.png

Miami Heat Vice Icon Edition Uniform Concept

kM5Yw7Z.png

Miami Heat Vice Statement Edition Uniform Concept

Vvdnwry.png

Miami Heat Vice City Edition Uniform Concept

c45HXDW.png 

• Tore changed the title to NIKE x NBA Uniform Concepts | Miami Heat Vice Added

These are all such simple improvements but they make all of them so much cleaner. Only suggestion I might make is white letters and numbers on Miami's City Edition. I think that would just pop better on the light blue.

@MDTrey4

Thank you so much for your kind words :) Your suggestions were very spot-on! The white complements the blue very nicely. Here is the revised version of the City edition, I hope you like it:

Miami Heat Vice City Edition Uniform Concept alt.2

GOGo1qz.png

@Blindsay do you have any suggestions to how high? I feel perhaps the back numeral is too high as well? 

Here is the updated New York Knicks. I have adjusted the wordmark slightly(I feel it gets to tight by moving it too far up) and numerals on every edition. I have also added a stripe to the waist to complete the over all trim-impression. Hope this looks better :) (Now changed to Kevin Knox 20). 

New York Knicks Association Edition Uniform Concept

SE1BqYA.png

New York Knicks Icon Edition Uniform Concept

JVn2erB.png

New York Knicks Statement Edition Uniform Concept

eufOEXW.png

New York Knicks Icon Edition Uniform Concept

3y6ezvy.png

• Tore changed the title to NIKE x NBA Uniform Concepts | New York Knicks Updated

Better. Could you put Kevin Knox’s Or Dennis Smith Jr’s number on the back? The Porzingis one brings painful memories to mind

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

Archived