2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

17 hours ago, AstroBull21 said:

With the Bucs and Rams playing this year, itd be nice to see this matchup.  it wont be St Louis but it was a hell of an NFC title game

nfl_proehl_kh_1296x729.jpg

Last year the Rams wore white at home in Week 3, and this game comes in Week 4, so it'll be interesting to see what they do here. Could see Tampa in the rarely worn red jerseys vs. LA in those hideous white uniforms

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting fact I realized from last season with the Ravens..obviously they mixed and matched a ton and we were all aware of that, but they actually wore a different combination for all 8 home games. That is pretty much unheard of, even in this day and age, and it has to be a record:

Wk 1 vs. BUF - white on white

Wk 3 vs. DEN - purple on white

Wk 7 vs. NO - purple on purple

Wk 9 vs. PIT - black on white

Wk 11 vs. CIN - black on black

Wk 12 vs. OAK - Color Rush

Wk 15 vs. TB - purple on black

Wk 17 vs. CLE - black on purple

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=teams-season&team_id=BAL&year=2018

I guess we can shut down rumors that there will be some surprise throwback for the season opener against Green Bay.

The real surprise is Wk 12 vs. NYG. They're gonna look like the current Rams with the mismatched helmet and jerseys but a little more sublte and acceptable.

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

I guess we can shut down rumors that there will be some surprise throwback for the season opener against Green Bay.

The real surprise is Wk 12 vs. NYG. They're gonna look like the current Rams with the mismatched helmet and jerseys but a little more sublte and acceptable.

It's technically close to being correct...

chicago_u_butkus_576.jpg

I would very much welcome if the Saints made their black pants like the below image here.  This hasn't been used since the 1999 season and it's about time the Saints, as well as other teams, kill the unitard look once and for all.

spacer.png

21 hours ago, tohasbo said:

I would very much welcome if the Saints made their black pants like the below image here.  This hasn't been used since the 1999 season and it's about time the Saints, as well as other teams, kill the unitard look once and for all.

spacer.png

It really doesn't make much sense that the gold pants follow this template but then the black pants do not. Same goes for the Ravens.

10 hours ago, tohasbo said:

It reallly doesnt.  I'll see if I can do a mock up of the Ravens one

Can you do a W/P/W pattern rather than P/W/P? The Purple and Black blend too much. My biggest pet peeve with the White Pants.

da0Lbhs.png

My Bengals Uniform Predictions for 2019:

Week 1 - at Seattle - Color Rush

Week 2 - vs SF - White jersey, white pants

Week 3 - at Buffalo - Black jersey, white pants (I'm assuming Buffalo is going white at home)

Week 4 - at Pittsburgh - White jersey, black pants

Week 5 - vs Arizona - Orange jersey, white pants

Week 6 - at Baltimore - White jersey, black pants

Week 7 - vs Jacksonville - Black jersey, black pants

Week 8 - at LA - White jersey, white pants

Week 9 - Bye

Week 10 - vs Baltimore - Black jersey, white pants

Week 11 - at Oakland - White jersey, white pants

Week 12 - vs Pittsburgh - Black jersey, black pants

Week 13 - vs NYJ - Orange jersey, black pants

Week 14 - at Cleveland - White jersey, black pants

Week 15 - vs NE - Black jersey, white pants

Week 16 - at Miami - White jersey, white pants

Week 17 - vs Cleveland - Black jersey, Black pants

18 hours ago, nlane33 said:

My Bengals Uniform Predictions for 2019:

Week 1 - at Seattle - Color Rush

Week 2 - vs SF - White jersey, white pants

Week 3 - at Buffalo - Black jersey, white pants (I'm assuming Buffalo is going white at home)

Week 4 - at Pittsburgh - White jersey, black pants

Week 5 - vs Arizona - Orange jersey, white pants

Week 6 - at Baltimore - White jersey, black pants

Week 7 - vs Jacksonville - Black jersey, black pants

Week 8 - at LA - White jersey, white pants

Week 9 - Bye

Week 10 - vs Baltimore - Black jersey, white pants

Week 11 - at Oakland - White jersey, white pants

Week 12 - vs Pittsburgh - Black jersey, black pants

Week 13 - vs NYJ - Orange jersey, black pants

Week 14 - at Cleveland - White jersey, black pants

Week 15 - vs NE - Black jersey, white pants

Week 16 - at Miami - White jersey, white pants

Week 17 - vs Cleveland - Black jersey, Black pants

Bengals didn't wear white on white once last season aside from Color Rush, so not sure I would expect much of it this season either.

Hoping they don't wear orange against ARI again and instead save it for JAC or BAL to cut back on the black.

5 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Hoping they don't wear orange against ARI again and instead save it for JAC or BAL to cut back on the black.

The Bengals almost always wear orange at least once in October. It's a safe bet they're wearing orange against Arizona or Jacksonville. I agree with you though, it would better if they wore orange against Jacksonville or Baltimore. Bengals have gone all-black in the past against Baltimore, not the most aesthetically pleasing when the Ravens go white over black haha. 

6 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Bengals didn't wear white on white once last season aside from Color Rush, so not sure I would expect much of it this season either.

Cincy likes wearing their orange jerseys against teams they shouldn't wear them against. the Browns, Chiefs, Cardinals, etc. It's like they actively try to have horrible contrast.

58 minutes ago, VikWings said:

Cincy likes wearing their orange jerseys against teams they shouldn't wear them against. the Browns, Chiefs, Cardinals, etc. It's like they actively try to have horrible contrast.

2016 Bengals vs Browns - wayyyyyy too much orange

spacer.png

13 hours ago, VikWings said:

I've noticed that too. They did a better job last season wearing it against the Dolphins and Saints. Little more contrast.

14 hours ago, nlane33 said:

The Bengals almost always wear orange at least once in October. It's a safe bet they're wearing orange against Arizona or Jacksonville. I agree with you though, it would better if they wore orange against Jacksonville or Baltimore. Bengals have gone all-black in the past against Baltimore, not the most aesthetically pleasing when the Ravens go white over black haha. 

There always seems to be way too much black in any BAL CIN meeting when both teams have several other options. I can't recall the Bengals ever wearing orange against Baltimore, which is bizarre.

11 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

There always seems to be way too much black in any BAL CIN meeting when both teams have several other options. I can't recall the Bengals ever wearing orange against Baltimore, which is bizarre.

You would be right, never have worn orange against Baltimore. They've only worn orange against Pittsburgh once, to my knowledge. They seem to use the all-black for those games.

Archived