2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2019&week=pre&league=NFL

Lot of games filled in on here. Jets listed as white on white in their debut with the new unis

Saints going WAH since the Vikings are going to be in purple. Titans wearing their rarely used navy over white in Philly. They've also filled in the blanks for the Texans' home games (deep-steel blue over white for every game except the Whiteout vs Jacksonville, mono-deep steel blue vs New England, and Battlel Red vs Denver. Also the Steelers in their traditional black over gold except for when they wear throwbacks or Color Rush.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Will the Ravens wear purple or black tonight as the Jags are listed with white over black?

The Ravens website says purple.

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/everything-you-need-to-know-ravens-vs-jaguars

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

8 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2019&week=pre&league=NFL

Lot of games filled in on here. Jets listed as white on white in their debut with the new unis

Confirmed Tennessee in navy/white, Philadelphia in white/white

On 8/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, msubulldog said:

Bills in mono-white; Colts blue-white.

The Bills haven't worn white over blue at home since returning to the late 70s traditional look in 2011.

I'd like to see that, but ditch the royal blue socks when wearing the blue pants.   How hard could that be?

Not feeling the solid white socks for the Browns. 

- - -

For the record, uniform cleat colors are no longer mandated by the NFL, correct? Meaning teams are no longer required to be officially a black or white cleat team? 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

My thoughts from last night:

Jets uniforms look better than I expected

Redskins Browns was stunning (which most preseason games are not), though CLE needs brown socks with that combo to avoid an overabundance of orange

Bears midfield logo is a bit much

Chargers gold facemask looks very out of place with white road set -- Everyone loves the powder blue change, but now the team's identity as a whole is suffering (I feel like I'm the only person who realized this and wasn't posting fire emojis every time I saw the powder blue jersey with the gold facemask)

Archived