Jacksonville Anacondas Logo Package

nitroseed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*jaw drops* Ya know, maybe I can be an intern once you get your firm going, if I'm that good.

Yikes, maybe I should get out of this business. You're just that good Nitro.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

As someone who works in sports, I must say that if I had the ability to begin a team that I'd hire Nitro to creat my team's identity. The work is abosultely beautiful. In regards to Sterling's c&c (BTW, I LOVE SHARPE!), the logo not looking at you is out of the box. I'm kinda tired of seeing a logo look at you. I can see where Sterling was going with his comment;however, this is an extremely unique logo and the little quirks are fantastic. Brah, an absoultely fantastic job. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

dodgers-1.png

While I'm not totally sold on the colours--which could work depending on the way the logo is used and unis designed--I love the logo--for all the reasons people have listed above...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I love this thing, too. Vibrant colors, good motion, the works.

I don't mind the angle of the head. Doesn't bother me a bit. But the disembodied head second logo needs something. Perhaps part of the neck tailing off, or the head/neck disappearing behind a letter. That head needs something that says "snake".

Nice work.

after analyzing and analyzing, i agree with rtrich. the only flaw here somewhat is the secondary. i kinda wanna step on it or some :censored:. or pick it up or flick it or something. definitely have it wrap around a J or something.

My bet is that that's probably a helmet logo, since this is for a football team.

Nitro, if I ever get a tenth as good as you do I'd consider myself fortunate! :notworthy:

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived