College Baseball 2020

Clintau24

Auburn is reportedly planning to add a new hat to the rotation this year, with the "Sailor Aubie" logo being placed on a blue hat with an orange brim.

This will be the first time since 2010 that Auburn wore something other than the AU logo on a hat, when a block-A was used as a throwback cap. The AU has been utilized on baseball hats since 1990.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More uni-news for Auburn Baseball:

New pinstripes jerseys add orange to the mix, with numbers added to the front and NOBs on the back.

Auburn-Baseball-2019-vs-2020-pinstripes-840x609.png

The white hat last worn in 2013 is returning unfortunately

AUD-Fact-Graphic-2020-hats-840x472.png

And Auburn Softball has new white striped socks to match the blue version worn last year

EJQnNmeWkAA0klM-1-840x840.jpg

More here: https://auburnuniforms.com/2019/11/18/new-baseball-softball-uniform-additions/

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

• 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, radchad said:

Cal has a new pinstriped uniform

ImageImage

(off topic: That's Darren Baker, of '02 WS fame, on the right)

Jersey logo needs to be 20-30% bigger; top (left) pic is the former qb who came from South Carolina, correct?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Jersey logo needs to be 20-30% bigger; top pic is the former qb who came from South Carolina, correct?

Now that I think about it, you're absolutely right about the jersey logo.  And yep, that's Brandon McIlwain.  He started a few games at QB for our football team in 2018 before quitting to focus on baseball.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

32 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

Overall a pretty good set. Seems like a white hat with blue brim would be pretty sweet (white paneled hats are hit or miss and I'm not feeling this one). 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived