Patriots vision...

SHaMROCK

Hello everyone I have a concept in mind for a New England Patriots alternate uniform concept and I want to see someone make iit a reality.

This is it...

Same basic design and colors as their dark jersey, difference is switch all the blue parts for red and all the red for blue. Replace the curent logo on the jersey with the old Pat Patriot logo and do the same on the hemet. Keep the helmet and pants silver.

Thanks...

SHaMROCK/JaYTV/E-5

shamrockles.png

shamrocklescronological.png

I would do so except I flat out refuse to bring back Pat Patriot. I associate it with losing, and I always though the Patriots wearing blue made more sense seeing as the men they take their name from wore blue, and the folks over in England wore red. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

its just , not right. would a team called the confederates wear blue and a team called the yankees wear grey? no, thats just how it is.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

QUOTE (fuzzlewigg @ Friday, September 3rd, 2004 - 12:18:00)

its just , not right. would a team called the confederates wear blue and a team called the yankees wear grey? no, thats just how it is.

Um...

i knew someone was going to do this.!. obviously i was talking about using grey as one of their colors, but no they dont, they use blue, not grey, like i said. almost EVERYONE in baseball has a grey uniform to wear on the road, so you clearly took this too literal.

haha :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Here's something I found on eBay that may or may not be related to this post...check it out, throwback template, with the current number style, numbers on the shoulders, and the Pats crest on above the chest....very interesting...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5119945390&rd=1

I was playing with the Nike Miami 'Canes template, and came up with this for the Pats.

I didn't make it red for all the valid reasons mentioned above, and didn't start my own thread because how many Pats threads can we have?

Plus, when they win this year's Super Bowl again, everyone will get sick of talking about them. :)

Patsproposed.gif

EDIT: Changed to Navy Blue on Ryan's suggestion.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

That actually doesn't look half-bad. It needs the darker blue, though (the Pats now use navy blue instead of royal).

Nice work; I may try the red one myself.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

if a team was to be called the confederates, then every politically correct group would scream bloody murder and say its worse than the nazi swastika.

grey wouldn't look right for a confederates team. i hate silver/gray on any jersey. I would probably use a red for a jersey and maybe a blue for the alternate. since i like to piss off the establishment, and i don't like being oppressed by the man, i may design a confederate jersey. B)

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived