USFL (Alt History)

WideRight

On 11/13/2021 at 3:38 PM, ManillaToad said:

Dunno if you've answered this in the thread or on your website but how is team history handled when it comes to relocations? Do the original Express records belong to the Knights or the new LA franchise? Do the Texas Outlaws recognize both the Oklahoma and San Antonio records as their own?

I have not specifically said this, but based on the way the game works, the Texas Outlaws do maintain the 1 year of Oklahoma Outlaw records.  The St. Louis Knights retain the Express records and the new Express team starts from scratch. 

• Like 1

Hi all,

After much work prepping for the 1995 expansion and getting the season kicked off, I had some time this weekend to finally work on my "mannequin" templates.  I basically used photos from recent uniform debuts to create two uniform displays using mannequin figures so that we could get a 3/4ths look of the uniforms on "standard" players.   Once I had the template done (Corel Draw format) I decided to start at the last team alphabetically and work my way through the 24 clubs in the 1995 season.  So, Washington is up first, with Texas next.  

Let me know what you think of this template.  I still plan to use the "flat" template to introduce new designs, but will utilize this one or something like it as well to give a sense of what the uniforms look like on players.  I believe if you click on the uni's you can go to the Imgur site and see a full sized (appx. 1000x1200 pixels) image. 

spacer.png

• Like 10

3 hours ago, WideRight said:

Holy crap!!! How did I not catch that.  You are right.  Total brain fart on my part.  Update coming ASAP.   

We all love this league so much, it wasn’t going to get by us. You do great work man, and this new mannequin template is pretty sweet. 

• Like 1

6on7h5.jpg

THE Xtreme Fantasy Football League

And one I cranked out this morning before work.  Portland and those funky electric lime jerseys.   I realize I skipped St. Louis.  Forgot to add it to Imgur so I could link.  After work I will post the Knights, then Maulers and Stars next. 

spacer.png

• Like 4

And here are the St. Louis Knights.  I am not loving this look, so expect them to get a new identity/look for either 1996 or 1997.   Sure, it is basically the WLAF NY/NJ Knights in purple, but the more I look at it the more I think they need to go in a slightly different direction. 

spacer.png

• Like 5