2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

11 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Jags set is too boring and their sock situation is bizarre ... Colts now refuse to wear blue socks with the white jersey.

You're the type who sleeps with their socks on, aren't you?

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Houston has a good-enough uniform that has barely been changed since the team was created. I'd prefer if they don't change it. Just need to stop going monochrome/matching pants & socks

The Texans unis don't bother me and I kind of applaud how they've hung onto their original uniform -- which means they nailed it from Day One.

HOWEVER, when Love Ya Blue was the identity of Houston Football and is a viable option...

D3cTPPxWwAA0oj1.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Falcons are this week’s team that wore a different uniform than what they announced mid week. They said white pants.

Translation: The Falcons announced they would look like ass today and still went out there looking like ass

6uXNWAo.png

3 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Translation: The Falcons announced they would look like ass today and still went out there looking like ass

Granted, their options are ass, ass,  throwbacks, and more ass.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Now that 49ers/Cowboys is set as a playoff matchup, there’s a part of me that’d kinda love an ode to ‘94 matchup.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Granted, 1) the Cowboys’ iteration isn’t an exact replication of course, and 2) the Cowboys probably don’t want to revisit the ‘94 NFC title game in any fashion…but still, that matchup would be fun.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

8 minutes ago, FinsUp1214 said:

Now that 49ers/Cowboys is set as a playoff matchup, there’s a part of me that’d kinda love an ode to ‘94 matchup.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Granted, 1) the Cowboys’ iteration isn’t an exact replication of course, and 2) the Cowboys probably don’t want to revisit the ‘94 NFC title game in any fashion…but still, that matchup would be fun.

THOSE GOSH DARN TEAMS WOULD STILL RUIN EVERYTHING BY WEARING WHITE SOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6uXNWAo.png

Here are the 17th games for next year. NFC will have the 9th home game this time.

Titans at Packers

Chiefs at Buccaneers

Bills at Rams

Bengals at Cowboys

Patriots at Cardinals

Raiders at Saints

Steelers at Eagles

Chargers at Falcons

Colts at Vikings

Dolphins at 49ers

Browns at Washington 

Ravens at Giants

Broncos at Panthers

Jets at Seahawks

Texans at Bears

Jaguars at Lions

8 hours ago, Cujo said:

Today will be the last time we seen these. Even in throwback form (which would be strange to commemorate mediocre 2020-2021 teams) I don't see these ever hitting the field again. ✌️

1363661659.0.jpg

At least they wore the right combo rather than White on white

21 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I hope Minnesota never changes their uniforms again.

I think the sailboat serif thing is about a good year or two past its wear date, and perhaps the pants stripes could use a modest refinement to marry up more with the sleeve stripes. But yeah, beyond that, the Vikes are set for life as far as uniform is concerned.

20 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Yes. Yes it is. To the layperson, all Nike did was revert the Favre uniforms to the original; the stripe and number details would be lost on most people not paying attention.

All the Vikings players you could have cited during that era and that's the one you chose? 😄

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Something about the 49ers facing the Cowboys just looks right. Two teams with the exact same uniforms and striping patterns, one being red and metallic gold, while the other being blue and metallic silver. This direct contrast, while having the aforementioned same uniforms, just looks like a great matchup.

On 1/8/2022 at 6:53 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Blue jersey with bone pants for the Rams again, per their app. I guess that’s now the standard home look.

Pretty pathetic that blue over yellow was worn a total of 1 time this season. 

From what I've gathered, the players have chosen to wear bone as much as possible because they have played well wearing it. Hopefully the tire fire that was yesterday's game means they'll ditch the bone pants and go with yellow for the playoffs. Ideally if they move on they can use the modern throwbacks on the road.

I think the bone jersey is awesome, and an A+ for innovation in the jersey space.

Conversely, I think the bone pants are dull, ugly, and shouldn't be seen again.

The Rams have good combos available:

Blue over yellow

Bone over blue

White over yellow

White over blue

Blue over blue (if they have to)

You could make a case that bone over bone works, but it doesn't work as well as their other combos.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived