2021 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVI

canzman

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too lazy to dive through this entire thread, but I do like that this Super Bowl will feature teams with graphic representations of their team nickname on their helmets instead of just logos. It’s one of 3 potential matchups where this is possible. The only others are Vikings–Bengals and Eagles–Bengals.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I hope the Bengals choose to wear the same set they’ve worn the past two weeks. It’s really good, and that would keep the idiotic “bone” jerseys off the field. 

If the Bengals do go white, I hope the Rams, likewise, continue to wear what they have been wearing: blue over yellow. With all the flaws of their current set, that combo still pops and looks gorgeous. 

In short, I just want both teams to wear what they wore in their conference championship games. And the Bengals to win. 

2 hours ago, Pizzaman7294 said:

spacer.png

Looks fantastic, IMO

This is not the same as the Bengals home jersey. NFL is selling "fashion" super bowl jerseys for the Bengals and Rams this year which are black and are not the same as the normal jersey designs 

21 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

This is not the same as the Bengals home jersey. NFL is selling "fashion" super bowl jerseys for the Bengals and Rams this year which are black and are not the same as the normal jersey designs 

Correct. What you're inferring to is the one below. The one I posted is their actual home black jersey. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

That would have been such a fire meme drop if I understood how to use imgur to upload things here

For future reference: There's a button labeled 'Insert image from URL' in the text box of any would-be-post (bottom right). You can just copy the image link in the prompt that pops up, click 'Insert into post' & VOILA!
(Well, still gotta hit 'Submit Reply', but yeah.)

Archived