College basketball 2021-2022

CaliforniaGlowin

New court for Vanderbilt. 

• a more muted stain replaces the old yellow/orange stain to better match the shade of gold used by the school
  • XXL 'StarV' logo at center court
    • the logo is now finally accurate – the previous version had a V that was smaller and slimmer than it should have been
  • anchors in opposite short corners
  • traditional typography along the sidelines, though they appear to also be larger

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, dont care said:

How can you have a “nation” when you are an NAIA team (and not a good one at that). Also that court will be hell for officials to call back court violations. I don’t see how this is allowed.

Reminds me of the first year of Oregon's Deep in the Woods court. The center line was two very thin, very hard to see lines. In fact, Oregon benefited from this in the CBI championship game when an opponent committed a backcourt violation extremely late in the game on a crucial possession, all because the line was nearly invisible. They thickened it the very next year and it's been a lot more obvious since. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

Miami (FL) Women's basketball has some wild uniforms. Did someone order a re-run of the 90's?

It's almost like they applied the numbers meant for the back to the front. Those could be seen from space

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Nebraska has some new alternates this season and... woof. I don't like the Huskers in black, but I much prefer it to GFGS. Pair that with the dizzying design/pattern combo and this is just a really bad uniform all the way around. It just screams middle school AAU team. At least they didn't add a chest logo; that iconic Huskers script saves it... not much though.

FFObJ30VIAERAhU?format=jpg&name=small

I much prefer the black alternate they wore last year. While still not great, it is at least a bit easier to look at.

usa_today_15673790.jpg

Also, while scrolling for images, I also found this killer jersey with a beautiful Nebraska script I have never seen before. We need some more merchandise with this!

1204817739.jpeg

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)