Football stadium used in Progressive's "Dr. Rick " commercial?

B-Rich

spacer.png

Anybody have any idea which  real-life stadium this is?   

With the mountains in the back, it  looks like somewhere in the southwest; maybe southern California, maybe  Arizona, possibly Utah.

Size-wise, it  looks like a pretty nice-sized college or pro football stadium, not an SSS.  Also looks relatively new.

Can't place it, and can't find anything via Google.    Anyone have any ideas, or can tell it by look?

It is what it is.

What's an SSS?

(sorry; that's the extent of my input)

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Wasted about a half hour looking on Google Maps all around the western US after typing in "stadium", and zoo,ing in at street view,  

Nothing. 

I'm starting to wonder if it was created digitally...

It is what it is.

41 minutes ago, B-Rich said:

Wasted about a half hour looking on Google Maps all around the western US after typing in "stadium", and zoo,ing in at street view,  

Nothing. 

I'm starting to wonder if it was created digitally...

I’m thinking the stadium is real with maybe a different landscape inserted around it. That would be soooooo much cheaper than trying to build a digital stadium for a 30 second commercial. The inserting of the mountains is probably what’s throwing us off the most.

I just spent more time than I'd like to admit trying to figure this out.

Someone in the YouTube comments says "Rose Bowl for sure , but with a catch. See below, down a few comments.," but whatever was there before doesn't seem to be there now.

Anyway, I flipped the stadium around in Google Maps, and this could kind of be it, but not quite sure.

HAQr3ZQ.png

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Here's another example of stadium "kit bashing" in an ad. I'm pretty sure they've used Paul Brown Stadium's upper decks, but they replaced the bottom of the exterior with another structure. 

That's what the actual stadium looks like (old picture. There's now a music venue in the area where those cars are parked)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpDofMO1t6ZWf633pk9rR

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived