2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Did it seem like the broadcast itself was dark too?  I don't think it was just my TV (everything else looks perfect) but the broadcast didn't even look HD to me, and the ball had a motion-blur during passes, and even the audio was poor.  In some cases, both teams seemed like they were wearing almost black pants.

That’s what I noticed too. Specifically Seattle. At first glance, the navy looked black. Whether it was the cameras themselves or the choices by the teams, this game just didn’t look good.

You know, if the Snatit stuck to this combo they're wearing today--and the one they wore last weekend--I MIGHT be inclined to actually not despise their current set...at least not completely. Keyword though being MIGHT...

...As for Jacksonville, it'd be nice if they wore their teal pants with black socks on the road--it's by far the best combo they have (which ain't saying much).

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 11/9/2022 at 2:52 PM, Bathysphere said:

With the exception this year that they’re regularly going with white socks with it, which would appear to be the only difference from last year’s combo matrix. Strangely it’s the only combo they’ve duplicated through 10 weeks despite only wearing it once before in their history. I mean, it’s a win for contrast I guess but that was never the pressing issue with this uni. Theyve looked good in WBB before, but we all know what’s wrong with the current iteration. This would’ve been a great week to go WTW, but oh well. They’re also starting to get a little tardy as far as announcing a new set for next year, so all we can do now is keep praying.

W1: TWW*
W2: WBW*
W3: WWW*
W4: WTT*
W5: TBB*
W6: WBW

W7: TBT*
W8: BBB*
W9: TTT*
W10: WBW

They wound up wearing black socks instead despite clearly indicating white socks in the graphic. It’s the first time since they started announcing sock colors that they’ve worn something different than was announced in their weekly graphic, which is definitely not gonna mess with my head whenever I see the weekly graphic from now on.

First time they’ve worn their most common combo this year, which makes nine unique combos in ten games.

W1: TWW*
W2: WBW*
W3: WWW*
W4: WTT*
W5: TBB*
W6: WBW

W7: TBT*
W8: BBB*
W9: TTT*
W10: WBB*

This has been the best looking NFL weekend I can recall for a while now. 

Just about every game has been normal uniforms with good contrast. Only one that stunk was Broncos-Titans, and the Titans were wearing one of their best looks (for an unsalvagable set). 

More of this in the future please, though I am sure this is the week where the broken clock rang on the hour.

• Like 6

The Broncos had a more offensive uniform this week than the Commanders probably will.

Like, a team actively has to try to look worse than Tennessee and Denver did just that.

Speaking of Denver uniforms, I have a theory Russell Wilson wants the Broncos to mimic Seattle uniform combinations from when he was with them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Looks like the Broncos are going to be making some uniform changes soon lucky for us

"Broncos seek feedback from season ticket members to explore possible uniform changes"

Whatever that means.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

Probably for the best.  Unless the pants are white, temas should try not to wear the same (or similar) colored pants as an opponent.  While I doubt the Niners' gold and the Chargers' gold are that close in shade, I can't be mad at LA's choice.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

At this point, are we ever gonna see the Colts wear blue socks with the road uniform again?

The blue socks actually make it look consistent with the home uniform, but I guess that’s a foreign concept in today s NFL.

I know. The blue socks make the white uniform good. But without it, the white is boring.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

It means the season ticket holders who likely have an average age of 55 don’t care about what the team looks like.

Therefore, people who actually witnessed 55-10 get to decide if those uniforms stay in the attic.

• Like 3

6uXNWAo.png