2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

44 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

It wouldn’t hurt the Packers to move off the jerseys they have to the Vapor Untouchable template. Tonight’s game just highlights it because the pants are a flat white on new material while the jerseys have that sheen to them. Green Bay’s jerseys just look like what they are — outdated with mesh and screen printed details. 

It’s not like they couldn’t do a faux-mesh either.

Eagles in white over green for first time since  (I think) week 1. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 11/16/2022 at 3:53 PM, Pigskin12 said:

How bout just wear the regular black over gold look that everyone wants? I guess this is why Color Rush is only being worn twice this season. We now have multiple teams in Week 11 unexpectedly bringing back looks that haven't been worn in years.

Yet instead of making a matching helmet they decided to double down and create the worst looking black helmet that is just a knockoff Seattle helmet.

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:
I hate when games get moved to neutral sites like this.

Yeah, its not like they could player here, yet even get into town.  I have a coworker there and she said there are travel curfews so no ones moving in or out.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

16 hours ago, ManillaToad said:
17 hours ago, daniel75 said:

. Who started this crap?

College players who can't grow up

Why don't we just fire up a new thread dedicated to NFL sock selection?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

6uXNWAo.png

20 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

KC in white tops/red pants and the Chargers in powder blue tops/white pants would be the best IMO.

The Chiefs always wear the all white for primetime games on the road. They’re all white boring.

That would also work just fine. We’re now 0 for 3 with KC wearing white on red since the Chargers changed uniforms. Chargers have worn yellow pants for all three games at Arrowhead and white pants for both home games. Chiefs have worn white pants for every game in either city.

20 hours ago, Cujo said:

Why don't we just fire up a new thread dedicated to NFL sock selection?

Thread would get locked almost immediately. Not an ounce of constructive discussion would take place. It would just be bickering between whether or not socks are part of the uniform and calling players “slobs”

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

If the Chargers wear the gold pants… then I’ll actually like this move from the Chiefs.

spacer.png

Whoa, hold up--there's one for the obscure uniform detail files. I never realized the Chargers had solid navy bolts on their helmets that first, for however short-lived that was. 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||