2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

That’s an ugly helmet. 

Yeah.  At what point to helmet logos totally disappear due to the shape of these wacky helmets?  Or all of them move to the front, leaving LAR, PHL, and MIN in an awkward place?  I'm not sure if any Eagles wear that helmet design, but I'm not sure how it would be possible to get the wings on it.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 11/21/2022 at 7:15 PM, Pigskin12 said:

The Giants’ uniform schedules have been pretty accurate in the past, but this has to be a mistake with Dallas in navy throwbacks already.

Man, I hope so. It was blue-vs.-blue on gridiron-uniforms when I checked last night. They better change it.

EDIT: it now shows the Giants in their normal road whites. That’s a relief, and will provide excellent contrast.  

Wasn't expecting to see black outside of London. This is disappointing but at least the pants are teal. Ravens need to wear purple pants.

There will be numerous teams wearing black in the 1pm window this Sunday: Panthers, Jets, Commanders, and Jaguars. The teal jerseys wouuld've been nice here. Hopefully Miami wears aqua jerseys vs. Houston to make up for it.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2022 at 9:26 PM, ManillaToad said:

College players who can't grow up

The NFL, who let this keep going on by starting Color Rush. Prior to that these guys would have been fined for not wearing colored socks that didn't match the pants. 

• Like 8

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

33 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Wasn't expecting to see black outside of London. This is disappointing but at least the pants are teal. Ravens need to wear purple pants.

There will be numerous teams wearing black in the 1pm window this Sunday: Panthers, Jets, Commanders, and Jaguars. The teal jerseys wouuld've been nice here. Hopefully Miami wears aqua jerseys vs. Houston to make up for it.

This is my favorite look of their current set. Glad they're busting it out again.

• Like 4