When baseball pant legs get too extreme

TueEzgT.jpg

A pitcher for the Battle Creek Battle Jacks of the Northwoods League (a collegiate summer baseball wooden bat league) is apparently taking the high pants to new extremes.

Do. Not. Want, personally. What say you?

UBwef0L.png

On 7/19/2022 at 9:38 PM, johnnysama said:

TueEzgT.jpg

A pitcher for the Battle Creek Battle Jacks of the Northwoods League (a collegiate summer baseball wooden bat league) is apparently taking the high pants to new extremes.

1950 Hollywood Stars 8 X 10 Wire Photo Shorts on The Diamond for The First  Time! | eBay

I guess it looks better than this though. Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

• Like 4

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 7/19/2022 at 10:38 PM, johnnysama said:

TueEzgT.jpg

I kinda like 'em...

*ducks for cover*

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

12 hours ago, Chromatic said:

Whenever I see ball players in short I just think of what massive annoyance sliding must be.

Playing softball, you learn to wear your socks all the way up to the knee and invest in sliding shorts. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Playing softball, you learn to wear your socks all the way up to the knee and invest in sliding shorts. 

No guarantees even then.  I got a nice strawberry on my hip about five days before my wedding trying to make a catch in the outfield (on dried out grass that hadn't seen rain in about three weeks).

• Like 2

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

14 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

No guarantees even then.  I got a nice strawberry on my hip about five days before my wedding trying to make a catch in the outfield (on dried out grass that hadn't seen rain in about three weeks).

One plus of playing on Air Force bases, they love having green fields for softball. Not so much for soccer and football through. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png