It's Another NFL Redesign - 32/32 - Some updates

RO_

Here are the next four:

Los Angeles Chargers:

Hard to complain about their recent redesign so not a lot changes, but the alts could benefit from having different colored helmets. The royal blue alt is now more of a fauxback with yellow pants and the navy alt stays a color rush:

spacer.png

spacer.png

New York Jets:

Their current look is fine I guess, I like the finish of the helmet but the new shade of green is pretty drab so I gave them a lighter green. I found a pantone called 'Jet Black', which is a unique shade, kind of like the Colts' Anvil Black. I took the Jet symbol from the 90's logo, mirrored it, and added it to the pant stripes, which are supposed to resemble jet streams. The second alt is a kelly green throwback with a white helmet.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Miami Dolphins

I like the tweaks they made a few years ago so not a lot changes, used a different shade of aqua and brought back the aqua facemask. Added stripes back to the sleeves that also include the sun from the previous logo, I also reversed the striping on the aqua elements because I think it looks better. Replaced the road throwback with an orange alt, but the aqua throwback stays:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Tennessee Titans:

The Titans are back to being a double blue team - no more double gray and red. Titans Blue becomes the primary and went with a pointed sword-inspired stripe, and also brought back the Oilers throwback

spacer.png

spacer.png

Almost done!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Applause 1

• RO_ changed the title to It's Another NFL Redesign - 28/32 (Four teams added)

And here are the final four:

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Not a lot of changes here, I used a lighter shade of pewter to contrast better with the black striping and added some orange trim to the jerseys for some extra color. The alt is a black jersey, for whatever reason these were an option in NFL2k5 and I think it looks better than a pewter alt, and the creamsicle throwbacks return

spacer.png

spacer.png

Seattle Seahawks

I've found myself kind of nostalgic for their pre-Nike look, so this takes elements from both looks and combines them. Brought back a darker 'slate' blue and navy becomes the secondary, and replaced the neon green with a bright seafoam green. Royal blue throwback makes a return

spacer.png

spacer.png

New England Patriots

I kept the same basic look, but with a more unique striping pattern, and added silver pants. The alts are a royal blue color rush and the Pat Patriot throwback

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jacksonville Jaguars

And finally, the Jaguars: The jersey remains close to what they currently wear, but with gold accents. Added stripes back to the pants and socks, and the second alt is a throwback to their silver and green prototype uniforms

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well, that's everyone. Is this the end? Probably not, I'll probably post some updates to a few teams. I've also made my own template and I'm trying to decide if I want to post it.

Thanks for checking these out!

• Like 6
  • Love 1

• RO_ changed the title to It's Another NFL Redesign - 32/32, all teams added

Hey good job for the most part. Is the uniform template yours/available?

• Like 1

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

For the Saints, the only two things I would like to see are:

☞︎ Put black numbers with white outlines on the gold jersey

☞︎ Maybe try a floating outline on the numbers to see how it looks (á la the Dome Patrol Era uniform)

• Like 1

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Thanks everyone! Here are a few small updates to a handful of teams:

New Orleans Saints:

Very minor tweak for the Saints, just brought back white-bottomed socks (the blackout would still be solid black) since I think it goes better with the more traditional look. Might see how they'd look with a floating stripe as well:

spacer.png

Here's a comparison of the gold alt with black numbers outlined in white. I think I still prefer white outlined in black but let me know what you all think:

spacer.png

Cleveland Browns:

Another small tweak, changed the numbers to the unused Cleveland font:

spacer.png

LA Rams:

What do we think about the yellow alt being paired with navy instead of royal? I figured it'd clash better since their new colors are so bright

spacer.png

Denver Broncos:

Made some small changes to the helmet and pant stripe so they matched better across all sets, I didn't like how only the stripe on the white pants extended all the way down. Also swapped the throwback out for a royal blue alt:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Seattle Seahawks:

Just changed up the colors of the helmet logo to incorporate seafoam better:

spacer.png

• Like 3

On 10/20/2022 at 5:34 PM, Telemundo219 said:

Hey good job for the most part. Is the uniform template yours/available?

This isn't my template, but I did make a few changes to it. I probably still have the original PSD file if you wanted it

• Like 1

• RO_ changed the title to It's Another NFL Redesign - 32/32 - Some updates
1 hour ago, RO_ said:

This isn't my template, but I did make a few changes to it. I probably still have the original PSD file if you wanted it

That'd be great. Great job with the current updates as well. Loving the Saints

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

I've been meaning to catch up on this series for a while, so I'll comment on some highlight teams:

• Arizona Cardinals: The scarlet red is a bit bright for me, I always think of the Cardinals having a more cool, violet-y red, similar to Stanford. Otherwise, I really like everything about this set.
  • Cincinatti Bengals: I love the idea of extending the stripes around the arms, it really helps complete the look.
  • Detroit Lions: I'm not the biggest fan of keeping the "anthracite" gray in the palette, the alternate jersey just feels like it's sorely missing the Honolulu blue. I'd be interested to see a version of the set without the darker gray.
  • San Francisco 49ers: I really love that font you chose for the primary uniforms. Would you be willing to disclose what the name of it is?
  • Baltimore Ravens: This feels very inspired by @nate.sweitz's take on the Ravens, would that be accurate? I like the replacement of gold with silver.
  • Pittsburgh Steelers: Great redesign of a classic, seemingly untouchable uniform!
  • Minnesota Vikings: I'm glad you made minimal changes to one of my favorite uniforms in the league.
  • Philadelphia Eagles: Not much to say other than I really like them!
  • New York Jets: I really like the pants stripe and number font. Similar to the 9ers, I'd be curious to know what the font name is.
  • Seattle Seahawks: The use of sea foam green is inspired, I really like it, along with reviving the Seahawks blue.
  • Jacksonville Jaguars: The use of Florida State's font for the numbers kind of distracts, but otherwise I like it.

Overall, this was a really nice series! It was fun to follow, even if I wasn't able to keeping up with commenting consistently. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever you have next, should you decide to do something else!

• 1 month later...