Creamer Concept World Cup - Groups C&D - FINAL STANDINGS!

rsaline

Voting is here! We received 16 submissions for the teams from Groups CD.

Voting for Group CD will last from Wednesday, November 23, through Saturday, November 26. All CCSLC members are invited to vote on concepts, but you may not vote for your own design. Members should vote on their top four ranked concepts. You can vote for multiple concepts for the same team.

Points will be awarded for all votes as follows:

• First Place:           4 pts
  • Second Place:     3 pts
  • Third Place:         2 pts
  • Fourth Place:      1 pt

The top four (4) entries from this group will advance to the Knockout Tournament. In the event of a tie, a tiebreaker will be awarded to the entry with the most first place votes:

• If first place votes are tied, second place votes are used as the tiebreaker
  • If second place votes are tied, third place votes are used as the tiebreaker
  • If third place votes are tied, fourth place votes are used as the tiebreaker
  • If fourth place votes are tied, a coin flip is used as the tiebreaker

If something looks wrong with your concept or description, let me know and we can try to get it fixed.

Feel free to read through the post below to see all of the concepts and descriptions from the designers, or you can look at the full album here.

Here is a live-ish link to voting: Live Voting (Group CD)

🇫🇷 France #1 (by Wildcomet)

CA3Z9TN.jpg

🇩🇰 Denmark #1 (by loholt)

EC3E9iB.jpg

🇵🇱 Poland #1 (by Djruggs)
MjGkqR3.jpg

For Poland, I based their new crest and identity on the details of the Flag of the President of Poland (shown here). As for the crest, a simplification of the eagle from their coat of arms is introduced to distinguish it from their previous crests.

🇦🇷 Argentina #1 (by FlyingLamprey)

JIz2Atb.png

🇹🇳 Tunisia #1 (by HRC4)

2WhGv3P.jpg

🇦🇺 Australia #1 (by GriffinM6)

K6zpSho.png

🇦🇺 Australia #2 (by RBronish)

nzDf3lZ.png

🇫🇷 France #2 (by gswansea)
v5uvWP0.jpg

The new France logo features the iconic gallic rooster perched on the lictor's fasces, another national symbol of France. The home kit pays homage to France's fashion industry and 'Les Bleus' nickname. The away kit celebrates French impressionism in a vibrant all-over paint brush graphic.

🇩🇰 Denmark #2 (by MDGP)

akF1aHR.jpg

🇲🇽 Mexico #1 (by Josef_Bretones)

KAJItUa.png

🇵🇱 Poland #2 (by SSmith48)
XFDLDcj.png

Poland draws from its past here, with a crest inspired by older designs, and a home kit with the block design from 2012, but with a new tonal pattern meant to resemble a waving flag. The away shirt has a collar and cuff pattern inspired by eagle feathers.

🇦🇷 Argentina #2 (by lightning25)

yEOg00w.png

🇦🇷 Argentina #3 (by MJWalker45)

qSwfeZ2.jpg

🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia #1 (by dsaline97)
UphXiRS.jpg

The identity of Al-Suqour Al-Akhdhar (The Green Falcons) represents two key pieces of Saudi culture—falconry, a centuries-old practice used to aid in hunting, and the palm and crossed swords, the Saudi Arabian national emblem. A palm leaf pattern is carried through the shoulders of both kits.

🇲🇽 Mexico #2 (by kb105)

G07trcZ.png

🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia #2 (by Jake3roo)
NFkzcC2.jpg

• rsaline changed the title to Creamer Concept World Cup - Groups C&D - VOTE NOW!

My son also wanted to vote (he's 9 and a huge soccer fan/player). If his vote can't count, I understand. I did tell him he couldn't vote for me, and I didn't sway his votes at all. Also including his comments about each one.

1. Argentina #3 MJWalker - "There's a lot going on, but I love it"
2. France #2 gswansea - "How did he get it to look like they are wearing it?!?!?"
3. Denmark #2 MDGP - "I like how the logos make up the cross"
4. Mexico #1 Josef_Bretones - "I like the shading of the colors from darker to lighter"

• Like 1
  • Love 2

XcryMwi.png

45 minutes ago, HRC4 said:

My son also wanted to vote (he's 9 and a huge soccer fan/player). If his vote can't count, I understand. I did tell him he couldn't vote for me, and I didn't sway his votes at all. Also including his comments about each one.

1. Argentina #3 MJWalker - "There's a lot going on, but I love it"
2. France #2 gswansea - "How did he get it to look like they are wearing it?!?!?"
3. Denmark #2 MDGP - "I like how the logos make up the cross"
4. Mexico #1 Josef_Bretones - "I like the shading of the colors from darker to lighter"

Only CCSLC members, but if coinflips can't break a tie, I may come back to this.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, rsaline said:

Only CCSLC members, but if coinflips can't break a tie, I may come back to this.

Totally get it. I'll probably continue to post his votes going forward at the same time as mine. There were a ton of them that he just exclaimed "man, those are sick!!!"

• Like 1

XcryMwi.png