Creamer Concept World Cup - Groups G&H - FINAL STANDINGS!

rsaline

• rsaline changed the title to Creamer Concept World Cup - Groups G&H - SUBMIT NOW!

Voting is here! We received 16 submissions for the teams from Groups GH.

Voting for Group GH will last from Wednesday, December 6, through Saturday, December 10. All CCSLC members are invited to vote on concepts, but you may not vote for your own design. Members should vote on their top four ranked concepts. You can vote for multiple concepts for the same team.

Points will be awarded for all votes as follows:

• First Place:           4 pts
  • Second Place:     3 pts
  • Third Place:         2 pts
  • Fourth Place:      1 pt

The top four (4) entries from this group will advance to the Knockout Tournament. In the event of a tie, a tiebreaker will be awarded to the entry with the most first place votes:

• If first place votes are tied, second place votes are used as the tiebreaker
  • If second place votes are tied, third place votes are used as the tiebreaker
  • If third place votes are tied, fourth place votes are used as the tiebreaker
  • If fourth place votes are tied, a coin flip is used as the tiebreaker

If something looks wrong with your concept or description, let me know and we can try to get it fixed.

Feel free to read through the post below to see all of the concepts and descriptions from the designers, or you can look at the full album here.

Here is a live-ish link to voting: Live Voting (Group GH)

🇺🇾 Uruguay #1 (by Djruggs)

vE6nXUj.jpg

🇨🇲 Cameroon #1 (by Wildcomet)
EEo22wW.jpg

🇬🇭 Ghana #1 (by RBronish)

yxnuDY2.png

🇧🇷 Brazil #1 (by MJWalker45)

OibjJzD.png

Away kit is simply a brushed hoops pattern, nothing special in regards to it's design except that it's also on the socks. 

🇷🇸 Serbia #1 (by dsaline97)

4PN3rTP.jpg

Serbia's red-blue-white colorway returns, last seen when their independence was restored in 2006. The rallying cry, "Only Unity Saves the Serbs," is on the scarf and inner collar in Serbian with four firesteels of the Serbian Cross. The clash's shoulder stripes resemble a Pirot rug, a cultural icon of Serbia.

🇨🇲 Cameroon #2 (by loholt)

vfNwdCs.jpg

🇷🇸 Serbia #2 (by Josef_Bretones)

EnWO8fo.png

🇨🇲 Cameroon #3 (by gswansea)

ud8mtPH.png

Inspired by the branches of the Kapok tree, Cameroon’s new crest weaves a schematic map of the nation’s rivers and tributaries into their classic circle-lion logo. Both kits draw from traditional fabrics in Cameroon to give the indomitable lions a bold yet classic look.

🇵🇹 Portugal #1 (by GriffinM6)

O7fMsma.png

🇵🇹 Portugal #2 (by VampyrRabbit)

fFkjuhK.png

The home has two shades of Port Wine, with green as the second colour. The road is in Teal and Aqua, as per the Euro 2016 Change. Both kits have a wave pattern on the sleeves, shorts and stockings in lieu of the maritime history of Portugal.

🇨🇭 Switzerland #1 (by lightning25)

xDS8933.png

🇬🇭 Ghana #2 (by FlyingLamprey)

PjEg279.png

The centerpiece of the design, "boa me na me mmoa wo", is an Adinkra symbol meaning "help me and let me help you".  This represents the unity and cooperation that come with soccer/football.

🇧🇷 Brazil #2 (by timberwolf)

adreuFM.jpg

🇵🇹 Portugal #3 (by SSmith48)

QMojmNA.png

🇨🇭 Switzerland #2 (by MDGP)

Napslvc.png

🇺🇾 Uruguay #2 (by Jake3roo)

YqZXcyt.png

• Applause 1

• rsaline changed the title to Creamer Concept World Cup - Groups G&H - VOTE NOW!

Ugh. It's the last week of school for me and I ran out of time to get mine in.

Here's my picks

1. Brazil #2 by timberwolf
2. Uruguay #1 by Djruggs
3. Cameroon #3 by gswansea
4. Serbia #1 by dsaline97

Jordy's picks (not for points)

1. Ghana #1 by Rbronish
2. Ghana #2 by FlyingLamprey
3. Switzerland #2 by MDGP
4. Cameroon #2 by loholt

XcryMwi.png

1st: Uruguay #2 (by Jake3roo)

2nd: Brasil #2 (by timberwolf)

3rd: Suiza #1 (by lightning25)

4th: Serbia #1 (by dsaline97)

I agree with what was said previously: the level in this competition has been very high. congratulations to all for your designs! See you in the playoffs.

ALL-MEDALS-LOGOLYMPIAD-X.png