Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

20 hours ago, TruColor said:

I agree that I am putting a lot of faith into what has been told to me. However, this Reddit user and I have had a lot of conversations about these in detail, and some of the info he has provided does sound very much legit. It all feels like something Nike would do, and he has also given me some information on some other things that have also turned out to be true.

It’s either all legit, or a giant smokescreen. I’m banking on the former, but am also not really concerned about my “legacy” or some other kind of crap. I don’t really care. As I’ve said, I’m just anxious to see all of this as much (or more) as the rest of you. I’ve been a fan of this team for 54 years now.

Absolutely believe you, I'd just be more sad if this was all a big nothingburger for all our sakes.

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

2 hours ago, TruColor said:

no…really hiking - with my wife and brother who flew out from Michigan

But is THIS a hint??

Brother-From-Michigan could be the name of the shade of orange!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

51 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

This does not sound like what has been mentioned on here, but I think I like it better.

The Black alternate I can believe, bc they’re keeping that Black helmet.

And no…I have NOT been dropping hints about the identity (with the hikes today)…for the record, I’m really wondering if the rumors I’ve heard are indeed true. I will be fine if they are not.

I think I know what the helmet looks like, but the rumored colors don’t seem to fit with what I know re: the helmet.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Gary said:

And so what, you’re still awesome 

Ha! That’s nice for you to say.

I am prepared to apologize to all of you if the teasers I have been dropping are all lies.

(I will fully divulge what I thought they were if they are untrue.)

• Like 8
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, TruColor said:

I am prepared to apologize to all of you if the teasers I have been dropping are all lies.

Even if your impressions turn out to be mostly right, I would still like to know how you were picturing it based on your conversations. 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, TruColor said:

All good no matter what, pal.  Has your Reddit contact been in touch?

17 minutes ago, TruColor said:

Not since he said that the social media reveal was to be on Monday - which it obviously wasn’t.

Are you good with concept art? I'd love to see a rendition of what you're hearing after the reveal has happened. I think it would be interesting to compare between the one the Redditor described to you and the final product.

• Like 1

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png