Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

18 minutes ago, CS85 said:

Hey yo, up here man.

3 minutes ago, HOOVER said:

Are we sure?  That carpeting has the same pattern as their social media artwork.  If these are Photoshop'd, the work is very, very good.  Does anyone have original reference photos?

If these are legit, I wouldn't be surprised, nor would I hate them.  

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

7 minutes ago, BadSeed84 said:

I guess its too late to suggest the Cardinals having their own thread lol

Once there's something concrete out I will smackledorf a thread together.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

2 hours ago, leopard88 said:

I think this is our guide --

Grey helmet with red on front and eyes, like an actual bird head

Orange facemask to emulate the beak

All grey jersey and pants

Grey socks with an orange stripe to emulate the legs.

It's just so obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spacer.png

It also wouldn't be the first time Nike has literally modeled a football uniform after a  bird. Observe...

57e40280077dcc1e008b78e4?width=750&forma

5df7bfc8-fb1f-482f-9082-c59910dd1761-med

(Still can't believe that actually made it onto an actual field of play in an actual game...)

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 minutes ago, tBBP said:

It also wouldn't be the first time Nike has literally modeled a football uniform after a  bird. Observe...

(Still can't believe that actually made it onto an actual field of play in an actual game...)

Am I wrong for actually loving this? 

• Like 1
  • Love 9

1 minute ago, AgentColon2 said:

spacer.png

AgentColon2:  New threads?  You've had the ability to make new threads this entire time?

CS85:  Uhhh yeah.  We're in a message board!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

twitter

19 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Decided to rebuild the Cardinals in Madden ‘23 last night and when playing, put them in their 90’s Throwback uniform and while flipping through sock options, stopped at their all-Black Color Rush socks.  

At first…gross.  Then I looked at it again, switched the cleats to Black/Red, and went with it.  

Actually looked surprisingly good in-game, even though it shouldn’t have.  Reminds me of this.  

21 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Quack quack, bitches. 

Screw you guys, just release the goddamn uniforms.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

twitter

5 minutes ago, CS85 said:

The most unserious social team in the league, and they have a reputation for it. They think they're being cool and funny with this :censored:.

• Like 3

a2BRS8U.png

2 minutes ago, CS85 said:

I'm waiting for a team to actually go full-on viral marketing campaign for a rebrand.  Anyone remember the one that Warner Bros. did for The Dark Knight?  With all of the history & lore that most NFL teams have, and all of the local landmarks they could work with, I'm surprised we haven't seen something else like it in the NFL.  

Being that WB did this over 15 years ago, I'm sure there's a valid reason why marketing departments don't do it, but I remember being immersed in the experience and hunt...it was a lot of fun.