Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

16 minutes ago, LMU said:

Bravo to the Bidwells. With all the insurance money they got on Kyler’s salary they bought themselves one hell of a fancy leakproof box.

My theory is that a bunch of people have seen the uniforms, but they are so off-the-wall that no one realizes that it's actually the new Arizona Cardinals set. Hence they don't leak the info 

• WOAH 1

12 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Well, there are no spoilers in the Tucson airport.

source - me right now

I’m also in Tucson right now…just finished a hike at Saguaro National Forest…saw a road runner, a rattlesnake, and a bunch of larger-than-usual lizards, but no hints on Cardinals uniforms.

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, TruColor said:

I’m also in Tucson right now…just finished a hike at Saguaro National Forest…saw a road runner, a rattlesnake, and a bunch of larger-than-usual lizards, but no hints on Cardinals uniforms.

Only someone who knows what TruColor knows could enjoy the great outdoors during such a time as this.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • LOL 2

fiowXOD.png

32 minutes ago, TruColor said:

I feel so dumb.  Only realized yesterday that saguaro is pronounced “sah-wahr-oh.”

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

37 minutes ago, TruColor said:

I was at the Marriott. Took a hike there this morning. Also no clues spotted

• Like 1

It's where I sit.

11 minutes ago, CS85 said:

I feel so dumb.  Only realized yesterday that saguaro is pronounced “sah-wahr-oh.”

Now do Gila Monster 😂

My wife is an Arizona native and got a lot of laughs out when I tried to say it for the first time. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

59 minutes ago, TruColor said:

Was Tru really out hiking, or is he trying to slip in a clue that one of the new colors is saguaro… green?

• LOL 1

25 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

Was Tru really out hiking, or is he trying to slip in a clue that one of the new colors is saguaro… green?

no…really hiking - with my wife and brother who flew out from Michigan

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cujo said:

@TruColor How close are we here?

FuHFmPTWYAE3yxS?format=jpg&name=large

I honestly wouldn't *hate* that either...

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||