Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

5 minutes ago, jerrylawless3 said:

That jersey material looks an awful lot like their current red, unless that is another red herring

Those actually look to be pants. The different sized holes match the perforation pattern on the Vapor Fusion pants, so they should be part of the new set.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Those actually look to be pants. The different sized holes match the perforation pattern on the Vapor Fusion pants, so they should be part of the new set.

The color could very easily be manipulated to save the "surprise". At this point, I don't know what to expect 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

The closer we get, the more it feels like the color-change rumors are a decoy. It would just be so odd to only minimally change the bird logo and helmet, and then have a completely different color scheme for the rest of the set.

• Like 4

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

5 minutes ago, MiK said:

The closer we get, the more it feels like the color-change rumors are a decoy. It would just be so odd to only minimally change the bird logo and helmet, and then have a completely different color scheme for the rest of the set.

My interpretation of what "minimal" changes to the logo meant was that the basic form of the logo wouldn't be changed, but that something else--ie. colors--would be. So I don't think that those two facts (minimal logo changes, significantly altered color palette) are actually necessarily inconsistent with each other.

Edited by GDR
missing word

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

it's equally as odd to have sparkles in the helmet, silver face mask and a plain uniform.

This is true.

I'm just sayin, best not underestimate Nike's ability to make something horrific and gaudy using the colors they already have 🫠

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

32 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Doesn’t look to be a Virginia Tech maroon though, unless the lighting’s just crazy

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Now that the Cards are changing, i would think the race for worst NFL uniforms goes something like this:

1. Commanders. Yeah, sure, the Titans, Falcons, Rams, and Broncos have a case, but all those designs at leat have consitence. Washington looks like all three uniforms were designed by different people, and only 1/3 looks decent. then we get to all the issues like the no-stripe pants, odd designs inside the numbers, BFBS, and so on. It should be unanimous that this is the worst.
  2. Titans. What we got from the Titans is a massive dissapointment, given what we could have had with the color scheme. Most of this thread has already beat the Snatit to death, so I won't go in depth here.
  3. Broncos. Just let it go already. You have the color rush, just make an all-white version and mix-and-match the two (with navy socks, of course). Stop holding on to the side panels. Everyone else has dumped them.
  4. Rams. I think we all know why they're on this list.
  5. Falcons/Eagles. Hear me out. I think the Falcons get way to much hate for their set, and I think Philly doesn't get enough hate for their set. Philadelphia looks extremely dated, and the shade of green isn't really the biggets problem I see. the number font has worn out it's welcome, and I think green/silver/black is a great combo, but they've made all three so dark and drab to the point where you can hardly tell when charcoal is being used. And don't ask me what's going on with thier pants stripe. I think Philly nailed the original versions of the Midnight Green, (1997-2002) then proceeded to tinker with it a little too much.

1 hour ago, upperV03 said:

So red pants(?) confirmed?