Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

Narrator: "Little did they know though, that in that case, all there was was a piece of paper - an empty piece of paper. The case was a mere decoy - the uniforms everyone longed for were headed to Arizona in a large cardboard box, which was nowhere to be seen yet. And the clock kept ticking..."

Excuse my boredom

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, DCarp1231 said:

At this point, I’m not even sure if there is anything in that case 

Could also be a Money in the Bank contract. They’re cashing in on the Chiefs to be the new Super Bowl Champions 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

@Jeffery posted a concept featuring orange/copper/whatever-you-wanna-call-it flakes on a white helmet, to which @TruColor replied:

I’d assume that means no orange flakes.

@TruColor later liked a post that stated “white shell with chrome flakes and a chrome face mask, current logo.” That fits the description of being like the alternate helmet (using red flakes) 

Personally, I’d like a bone or sand helmet with copper flakes and the 3D Cardinal logo 

• Like 2
NYCdog.png

1 hour ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

This just makes it possible that two threads could melt the site once the uniform is revealed/leaked.

The other one will be temporarily locked after anything of actual substance comes out.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Just now, jerrylawless3 said:

Can't tell if the tiny  Lorem Ipsum is just a designer's mistake or another troll job

Ah, the ol' accidentally clicked with the type tool selected on an extremely large document and didn't notice it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!