Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

1 minute ago, buckeye said:

I'm convinced this will be the worst uniform set of the Nike era with the way this is getting dragged out.

How does "the way this is getting dragged out" mean anything?

Who's dragging it out?  The fact that we've been discussing it for weeks doesn't mean it's being dragged out.  The team hasn't missed any dates so far.

Even if they did, how does that indicate anything that would "convince" you that it'll be the worst set?  Let's take a breath here.

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 minutes ago, BBTV said:

How does "the way this is getting dragged out" mean anything?

Who's dragging it out?  The fact that we've been discussing it for weeks doesn't mean it's being dragged out.  The team hasn't missed any dates so far.

Even if they did, how does that indicate anything that would "convince" you that it'll be the worst set?  Let's take a breath here.

You could probably take a bit of your own advice by taking a breath with that response. Sheesh.

ANGRY SOUNDS

INSULTS

BARBS

A POX UPON YOUR HOUSEHOLD

IN THE NAME OF THE ARIZONA CARDINALS I STABBETH THEE

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

5 minutes ago, j'villejags said:

It's Arizona time, which is Pacific time since they don't acknowledge daylight savings. Their 7 PM is 10 PM eastern.

Ignoring daylight savings is one of the few things Arizona gets right. Technically we're always on Mountain Standard Time. It's just that Mountain Standard Time is the same as Pacific Daylight Time. 

Also, since we haven't heard a report from Tucson today after getting multiple the last few days, I can confirm that I have witnessed no leaks down here in the Old Pueblo. But I also haven't left my house today, so they could still be out there. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, CS85 said:

ANGRY SOUNDS

INSULTS

BARBS

A POX UPON YOUR HOUSEHOLD

IN THE NAME OF THE ARIZONA CARDINALS I STABBETH THEE

HEEEE'S BAAACCCKKK

Welcome back, Shawn...the boards missed you.

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

From the maybe-possibly-probably not image of the pants behind the word jumble I am now expecting no dark cardinal color and no heavy use of orange. It's dumb, it's based on nothing, but who cares, this is the fun part where we are just envisioning the possibilities. I see a very similar red color still (if darker then it doesn't hit maroon), white shell with silver flecks and chrome facemask, 3D looking cardinal logo, pretty minimal red and white uniforms with some silver accents, deemphasis of black, and the flag somewhere on the 2 main uniforms. I suspect the orange color that has been mentioned time and time again is only used in the flag design and nowhere else in the uniform. This is all speculation and worth nothing to anyone, therefore I must post it.