Arizona Cardinals new uniform extravaganza

CaliforniaGlowin

One other thing I've noticed is that the Cardinals are also wearing new practice jerseys - White with Black numbers for the offense, Gray with Black numbers for the defense, and Black with White numbers for QBs. No Red.

They actually wore these for the week of the Color Rush game last season as well.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheOatsMustFlow said:

spacer.pngFirst look at a new Cardinal helmet in natural lighting. Looks the same.

HUlRJ4I.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

1 hour ago, TruColor said:

One other thing I've noticed is that the Cardinals are also wearing new practice jerseys - White with Black numbers for the offense, Gray with Black numbers for the defense, and Black with White numbers for QBs. No Red.

They actually wore these for the week of the Color Rush game last season as well.

I think those are just t-shirts

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 7:06 PM, tBBP said:

If you want the 24-minute behind-the-scenes seams version of this rebranding process, here you go.

Pay particular attention to the remark made at the 2:25 timestamp regarding the alternates...

I used to live around that area where the Nike headquarters is. There were nice areas and places for walking there. I miss it over there in Beaverton Oregon.

As for the Arizona Cardinals new uniform. They are growing on me.

18 hours ago, gothedistance said:

As for the Arizona Cardinals new uniform. They are growing on me.

I think they'll grow on everyone eventually, and will be seen as a huge upgrade when compared to the Reebok set, which was disastrous from the start.

Kyler Murray being the most commonly shown player in these uniforms doesn't help the cause right now; guy looks downright dumpy in uniform.  

Once you start seeing D-Hop & Budda in them, it'll be better.  

Note: I just skipped down their roster to look for other star players and it has to be undoubtedly the worst roster in the league, not just now, but in YEARS.  And the two guys I just mentioned either they tried to trade or asked to trade.  Steve Keim's reign was brutal. 

Hopefully brighter days ahead for Cardinals fans.  Very easy to see them getting the #1 overall pick next year, and another Top 5 or Top 10 pick (Houston).  

They could come away with Marvin Harrison Jr & Brock Bowers, or, if they decide to and can move on from Murray, Caleb Williams or Drake Maye.  That'd go a long way towards solidifying the offense, at least.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Is it just me or does the new helmet decal look slightly bigger than it used to?

The bigger decal was mentioned in the unveil

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 5/14/2023 at 8:11 AM, TruColor said:

I'm thinking you might be right about that.

a closer look at those practice tees.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

On 5/5/2023 at 1:53 PM, Chicageaux said:

Last time I was wandering the woods by myself, I came across a blue & orange bear in an open clearing. The Bear was wearing aviator sunglasses and it was eating deep dish pizza & I thought to myself, "It all makes sense now."

Then it had its ninth heart attack. Blame those Polish sausages, or the sudden presence of Hurricane Ditka. 

• Love 1

As a side-note, the official logosheet for the Cardinals only lists a flat, non-metallic Gray (429 C) for their "Silver". The Silver uniform elements are produced using the new "Framis" material, which has reflective properties and takes on the appearance of a metallic. However, it has been bugging me that the official graphics do not include Metallic Silver as well, seeing how it is used for the metallic flake and the facemasks on the White helmets. So, I've been communicating with some NFL folks about it, and today they confirmed 877 C is the official metallic for the Cards.

Yay me.

• Like 8