2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

Only real news here is that the white Color Rush will be worn Week 6 at Buffalo on Sunday Night Football. Interesting choice. I'm glad it isn't for a home game this year, but the San Fran game would've worked way better to avoid two red-heavy looks for that game and two blue-heavy looks for the Buffalo game, which is now what we will be getting. Not ideal. Maybe Buffalo wears all-red but I doubt it.

F44sxZuWgAAVEmF?format=jpg&name=medium

On 8/30/2023 at 4:26 PM, fouhy12 said:

Seems like we can count on the Jets being a WAH team again this year if that's the case. Disappointing. Hopefully they don't continue to use the black pants and socks with the white jerseys at least, but I'm not optimistic. 

During the preseason they seemed to go for the “icy white” look. 🥶 

I just wish they’d avoid wearing socks that are the same color as the pants. But that’s an issue I have with a lot of teams. 

• Like 1

On 8/31/2023 at 10:25 PM, Pigskin12 said:

Only real news here is that the white Color Rush will be worn Week 6 at Buffalo on Sunday Night Football. Interesting choice. I'm glad it isn't for a home game this year, but the San Fran game would've worked way better to avoid two red-heavy looks for that game and two blue-heavy looks for the Buffalo game, which is now what we will be getting. Not ideal. Maybe Buffalo wears all-red but I doubt it.

F44sxZuWgAAVEmF?format=jpg&name=medium

I can guarantee that game will be all blue vs all white 🤮

54 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

So the 49ers are this year's team who lists white for every road game, even though the Browns already announced it for that Oct. 15 matchup.

Rams could also be in white for that game, which is their home opener, but maybe not for a division rival.

F5HY9FBa4AAl7D5?format=png&name=900x900

The Rams I doubt would allow the Niners to wear red at SoFi when Niners fans taking over the stands is already an issue for them (they'd be feeding into the Levi's South jokes). The Niners will most likely be wearing standard red at Cleveland though.

12 minutes ago, Sykotyk said:

Honestly think that was the push to get them away from the block numbers.

If that's the case, that's unbelievably stupid. From what I've heard, Iowa's uniforms were inspired by the Steelers in the first place.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

If that's the case, that's unbelievably stupid. From what I've heard, Iowa's uniforms were inspired by the Steelers in the first place.

Iowa has been outspoken on how they ripped off the Steelers. Just like how Georgia stole the Packers logo, I'm mindblown the Steelers allow Iowa to rip off their look

6uXNWAo.png

Iowa's also had those uniforms since 1999 (save for the change in number font three or four seasons back[?]),  so unless the Swoosh sells them on a new idea, I don't think they're going anywhere....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Looks like the grass will be the only color we see on our screens for that Week 13 Bengals game on Monday night. 

Also looks like all-teal vs. the Ravens on Sunday night, but it also says teal-out for the home opener against KC. 
Could we see the Jaguars wear teal against the Chiefs for the first time since 2009? I really hope so.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

https://x.com/ramsnfl/status/1699467517859881020?s=46&t=eMsgc3DOJ1HhNs68Ou1CjQ

Yup, they are going white at home vs. San Fran. That’s two errors on SF’s uni schedule.

Still using the bone jersey unfortunately.

And I stand corrected -- I seriously doubted they would wear white against the 49ers in Week 2

• Like 1