2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

In some pictures it looks like the Raiders use to have a hint of blue in their silver back in Los Angeles but it was likely a consequence of the metallic look they were going for. 

21-8.jpg?w=1200

25-nov-1990-los-angeles-raiders-running-

However here is a real game used helmet that Tim Brown used from possibly the late 90's or early 2000's due to the Raiders logo not having the helmet shine. You tell me what color this is.

1216a_Auc44_lg.jpeg

• Like 1

bSLCtu2.png

5 hours ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

^ It's painful looking at that. Beautiful looking league we used to have. 

Painful because of what a circus the league is now with what teams and its players spew out.  Another thing is a lot of teams uniforms don't have the same charm  with Nike like they did in Reebok.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

21-8.jpg?w=1200

1 hour ago, Cujo said:

20131128_mje_se2_026.0.jpg 

People on this site have said that the Raiders still use shiny material for their uniforms, but just look at the massive difference between these two photos.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lights Out said:

I actually love the neon green jerseys and if it were up to me, they'd be their primaries at home. They just shouldn't wear monochrome neon.

I'm surprised Seattle hasn't tried wearing the neon green pants with the navy jerseys yet.

No and no. The less neon green jerseys and pants, the better. Neon green being used as a primary color for any uniform element sickens me in a way that I don't think any other uniform color ever has.

• WOAH 1
  • Meh 1
  • Dislike 3

8 hours ago, ruttep said:

No and no. The less neon green jerseys and pants, the better. Neon green being used as a primary color for any uniform element sickens me in a way that I don't think any other uniform color ever has.

I am ok with the lime green jerseys if it is used properly. I say their navy blue pants look well with the lime green jerseys to be frank. I was never a fan of the lime green pants.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

At this point I think it’s clear Arizona is committed to their atrocious mono combos for the foreseeable future. Maybe late next season they finally try something different.

Chargers in white pants is disappointing. Yellow pants should be an easy choice when the home team is in white helmets and pants.

Commanders again sticking with the mono combo. I don’t get it.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

In some pictures it looks like the Raiders use to have a hint of blue in their silver back in Los Angeles but it was likely a consequence of the metallic look they were going for. 

21-8.jpg?w=1200

25-nov-1990-los-angeles-raiders-running-

However here is a real game used helmet that Tim Brown used from possibly the late 90's or early 2000's due to the Raiders logo not having the helmet shine. You tell me what color this is.

1216a_Auc44_lg.jpeg

When they played at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, their helmets would get a blue tint because of they sky. That is so blue in those photos. But honestly if that is the case, then both the Cowboys and Raiders have a hint of blue and cyan in their silver which makes it these colors,

Cool Silver color hex code is #B0BBC0 (color-name.com)

Silver Blue color hex code is #8A9A9A (color-name.com)

Sometimes we get this helmet type of silver

Classic Silver color hex code is #B1B8BA (color-name.com)

Or these, Bright Silver color hex code is #D9DADB (color-name.com) , Silver White color hex code is #DADBDD (color-name.com) , Silver color hex code is #C0C0C0 (color-name.com) , Pure Silver color hex code is #C3C7C7 (color-name.com)

To be honest, the Patriots has the silver-white thing going on. The Cowboys navy blue uniforms use this type of silver, Silver Beige color hex code is #D9D3CC (color-name.com)

48 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

At this point I think it’s clear Arizona is committed to their atrocious mono combos for the foreseeable future. Maybe late next season they finally try something different.

Chargers in white pants is disappointing. Yellow pants should be an easy choice when the home team is in white helmets and pants.

Commanders again sticking with the mono combo. I don’t get it.

What a missed opportunity. 

The game still looks good, just not as good as if there were yellow pants.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Bucs wearing white for a home game in December is just obnoxious. 

You gotta wonder who is pushing for this and how many people are involved with the decision. It just doesn’t make any sense. And then this enables the Panthers to show up in all-blue, making them look even more ridiculous.

17 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

I personally like the color clash between the Browns and Rams, but what’s odd is that the Rams didn’t wear yellow pants for either white jersey home game this season. And what’s even more odd is that this is even a WAH game to begin with.

You know what's also odd? Joe Flacco is still playing. 

2 hours ago, hormone said:

So are these new blue panther pants? If I recall, they wore blue pants with the original color rush run and those had the panther head on the hips IIRC. 

The Pants logo was removed from all of their pants as a consequence of switching from the old Reebok template to the Nike Vapor Untouchable template in 2019, after David Tepper took over the team.

da0Lbhs.png