2023 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVIII

canzman

The Browns' uniforms really brought into relief how bad the Rams look now. The hypebeast thing was outdated from the second it rolled out. They should just look like the regular L.A. Rams.

• Like 5

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I can't believe from the day Georgia Frontiere finally bit it that I hoped for the Rams to come back home, and then they actually did, only to wear lemon yellow, warm grey pants with white and yellow stripes, Fibonacci Sequence horns, contrast-stitched nametags, and rubber gradient numbers. For all the dumb ideas they had, they may as well have moved to Las Vegas, the world's dumbest idea. What a waste.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, simtek34 said:

The Pants logo was removed from all of their pants as a consequence of switching from the old Reebok template to the Nike Vapor Untouchable template in 2019, after David Tepper took over the team.

Yeah, that’s what I was getting at because I don’t recall them wearing blue pants since that switch. Didn’t know they followed the other 3 pair and were still an option.

KISSwall09.jpg

On 11/27/2023 at 12:26 PM, ruttep said:

Would be nice to see the Chiefs in white pants, red socks for this one a la Super Bowl I.

spacer.png

Got what you wanted then.

I prefer the Chiefs in red pants away, but I do appreciate the change of pace wearing all-white once or twice a year, especially because it's usually in a marquee game where they wear them.

• Like 1

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Chiefs wearing all-white for both of their NFC North road games is unexpected. Usually it’s reserved for one or two division road trips.

Time out—the Chiefs are actually playing a road game??? Is that legal???

• LOL 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

1 minute ago, tBBP said:

Time out—the Chiefs are actually playing a road game??? Is that legal???

I was wondering the same thing.  They obviously didn't know what to do, so they brought their home pants, which robs us of what should be a great-looking game.

I heard that some of the players were in planes for the first time this weekend.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

27 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

Got what you wanted then.

I prefer the Chiefs in red pants away, but I do appreciate the change of pace wearing all-white once or twice a year, especially because it's usually in a marquee game where they wear them.

Yeah but WHITE SOCKS

Not exactly what anybody wanted......

• Like 2

Packers-Chiefs was the first Super Bowl, so they're probably trying to evoke that with their most classic road permutation, the all-whites. The white socks all have stripes, though, which is nice, and I've noticed that no one on the Packers is iced out like a freezer (but some may listen to Weezer).

46 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Say what you will, but this is the best Rams uniform this century.

And the further we get away from them, the more I kinda wish they'd come back em.

22747_877__1.jpg

Swap out champagne gold for athletic gold, and it isn't even a contest. As is, the champagne gold makes this set feel too dull; a far cry from the vibrant uniforms they previously wore under the California sunlight. I'd also like to see some sock detail, feels a bit plain to not have any design elements of any kind below the waist. But yes, from a sheer design perspective, I think this uniform is easily the best the Rams have worn.

• Like 3

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

9 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

I am ok with the lime green jerseys if it is used properly. I say their navy blue pants look well with the lime green jerseys to be frank. I was never a fan of the lime green pants.

If the Seahawks wore the lime green jersey with white pnts, they might have something...

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1

18 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

More proof that Cox was a better central character to the show than J.D. ever was. He was funnier, had more character development, and could carry a dramatic scene far better.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million times more, that 2006-2008 run of My Name Is Earl, Scrubs, The Office, and 30 Rock on NBC Thursday nights was untouchable. Pound for pound, a better lineup than any of the Friends/Seinfeld years that had crap at the bottom of each hour. (Both iterations ended with ER, though, which when you think about it, is weird.)

But to stay somewhat on topic, that was also when football and hockey came back to NBC, it was the best presentation of the NFL on TV, and it seemed like everything was really turning around for the network. Now it's just Swivel Chair American Idol, but the football is still pretty good.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ruttep said:

These are the ideal St Louis Rams uniforms. But for when the team is in Los Angeles, give me the classic royal blue/athletic gold look.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Ya but the navy helmet with royal unis

6uXNWAo.png