MLB 2024 Uniform/Logo Changes

TrueYankee26

7 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

😍 Imagine these glowing in the sun!  I'm tempted to watch.

Spring Training hats should be bright & fun like this. I’m generally in favor of Nike’s 4+1 rule limiting the amount of jerseys a team can have, but I feel Spring Training should be an exception. I’ve never liked when teams wear their regular season jerseys during Spring Training. They should instead have the opportunity to try something new, a bit more bright & colorful, & a bit less traditional.

• Like 16

7 hours ago, flyersfan said:

Nobody gets the origin, nobody has any idea “why” it looks like it does, and it’s got a universal dislike from a visual perspective.

Sounds like the usual City Connect trifecta.

I wouldn't have two red-based teams in the northeast start dressing as the Swedish national team but I just work in marketing and post on this board.

• Like 4

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

29 minutes ago, MJD7 said:

Spring Training hats should be bright & fun like this. I’m generally in favor of Nike’s 4+1 rule limiting the amount of jerseys a team can have, but I feel Spring Training should be an exception. I’ve never liked when teams wear their regular season jerseys during Spring Training. They should instead have the opportunity to try something new, a bit more bright & colorful, & a bit less traditional.

This is why I'm fine with the Yankees wearing navy jerseys in ST. Like it's kind of a fun alternate universe type thing where we see what the Yankees with alternates would be like

• Like 6

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

6 hours ago, BBTV said:

LOL, Phillies one has a logo they retired 4 years ago.

mens-new-era-black-philadelphia-phillies

mens-new-era-red-philadelphia-phillies-2

Here is the regular version....they didn't even get the underline color correct (it should be red, not blue)

Also lots of comments that this still should be the Phillies logo.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

😍 Imagine these glowing in the sun!  I'm tempted to watch.

This is sexy and I NEED IT.

I definitely have to get at least two of these as I can see myself wrecking at least one of them with constant wear

• Like 4

New Era said to hell with the templated batting practice hats of the past four years....

👀

New Era 59Fifty Pittsburgh Pirates Batting Practice 2024 Fitted Hat Black Gold

This may be the most conversational line of BP hats...good for New Era...there a couple more out there that are unlike any other BP hat we've seen in a long while. So far every BP cap leaked has had some bit of a throwback or jersey element. 

edit: That new Orioles hat must be the new BP hat (no ST patch and a retro element). 

I sort of hate posting it because I'm sure the seller will get some notice and it'll get taken down this weekend before all are revealed. 

• Like 7

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

15 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

New Era said to hell with the templated batting practice hats of the past four years....

👀

New Era 59Fifty Pittsburgh Pirates Batting Practice 2024 Fitted Hat Black Gold

This may be the most conversational line of BP hats...good for New Era...there a couple more out there that are unlike any other BP hat we've seen in a long while. 

I sort of hate posting it because I'm sure the seller will get some notice and it'll get taken down this weekend before all are revealed. 

If you have a picture of the Twins I'll make it worth your while 😆😆😆

Seriously though... it will help me sleep tonight...

5 minutes ago, rwaters1221 said:

If you have a picture of the Twins I'll make it worth your while 😆😆😆

Seriously though... it will help me sleep tonight...

The Twins BP hat is the pinstriped hat we saw earlier…not sure what the ST hat looks like.,

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

This just popped up in an ad.  First time I’ve come across this one….unless I overlooked an earlier post.

XuqOzAd.jpeg

Edited by officeglenn
Embedded the image

spacer.png                                                    Chicago_White_Sox.svg

51 minutes ago, CardsFan79 said:

Thanks @officeglenn, I couldn’t get it to embed the pic.

Yeah, no worries. Make sure you right-click on the image and select "Copy image address", then paste that in the reply box. Don't use the "Copy image link" button in Imgur; that only copies a link to the gallery, not the image file itself.