2023-'24 NHL season

Kramerica Industries

16 minutes ago, Kevin W. said:

Let me guess, you think bum:censored: Canadian towns with 5,000 people in them are somehow more worthy of NHL teams.

Those 5000 fans care more about hockey than those 16,000 Panther newbies who think hockey was invented when Tkachuk showed up

1 minute ago, Unocal said:

Those 5000 fans care more about hockey than those 16,000 Panther newbies who think hockey was invented when Tkachuk showed up

Nobody, NOBODY cares about you and yet, here you are again.

You ARE the Florida Panthers of the CCSLC.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Yawn 1

Just now, McCall said:

Nobody, NOBODY cares about you and yet, here you are again.

You ARE the Florida Panthers of the CCSLC.

I have more integrity than that weasel Tkachuk

• LOL 2
  • Dislike 1

Edmonton is probably winning anyways to face Florida but Dallas is going to give it all they can to get to a game seven.

FYI, because the NHL has been a success in Dallas doesn't mean that it will succeed in Houston, if the NHL goes there.  

2 minutes ago, McCall said:

Tkachuk has more integrity in his toilet after taking a :censored: than you have had at any moment of your existence.

What he did to Calgary was straight up gutless. I'd have let him rot ala what the Flyers did with Lindros in 2000-01. Don't cave into the brat's demands yet they did.

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, Unocal said:

What he did to Calgary was straight up gutless. I'd have let him rot ala what the Flyers did with Lindros in 2000-01. Don't cave into the brat's demands yet they did.

You do realize that everything you say carries absolutely no weight and you have not a shred of credibility, right?

Good, Then we're all on the same page.👍

• Yawn 1

Just now, GDAWG said:

Although I am a Dallas Stars fan, a part of me wants to see Connor McDavid win a Stanley Cup Championship.   

McDavid deserves a Cup.

Pavelski deserves a Cup.

Tkachuk does not.

• LOL 1
  • Dislike 2

I think it would be nice for the panthers to win their first championship, actually. I think I would be happy for them and their fans were that to happen. I would personally prefer to see the oilers break canada's drought, but in the event of an EDM/FLA final, I'd be satisfied with either outcome.

@Unocal are you doing a bit? be honest.

• Like 3

53Ocz8U.png

6 hours ago, Unocal said:

The Florida Panthers are a gutless collection of cheapshot artists that get away with physicality that's over the top because the refs swallow the whistles.

Well, no wonder they missed calls. They're constantly giving each other the Heimlich Maneuver. I would assume stopping your co-workers from choking to death would be of higher priority than an accurate call. Seriously, show some humanity.

2 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

Unocal, did you listen to any of the moderator warnings from before? They told you to knock this stuff off and it’s clear you will never listen.

50 minutes ago, MalibuSunrise said:

Me too. I was sure Unocal was going to get banned 😉*

47 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

At this point I think he is daring the mods lol

Backseat moderating isn't a great look either, kids.

Let the mods handle the moderating.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Dislike 1

BB52Big.jpg