2023-'24 NHL season

Kramerica Industries

The sooner this Florida Stanley Cup crap ends, the better. I miss the days when Stanley Cups were decided in Pittsburgh or Boston, not SUNRISE FLORIDA in the middle of nowhere

• LOL 1

If the Florida Panthers moved, would anyone in Sunrise shed a tear? Or care? Or know that hockey existed there in the first place?

This is like the KC Royals a decade ago- irrelevant franchise having their 15 minutes of fame before going back into the basement

• LOL 1

Just the thought of a Panthers Stanley Cup win makes me want to root for another lockout

Sunrise Florida is a pox on the sport of hockey. Lord Stanley would be rolling over in his grave at the though of his cherished trophy in the middle of swampy beaches 

I HATE the Florida Panthers. I despise them.

We all know the Panther 'fans' at last night's game probably were Penguins fans in 2016. Bandwagon frontrunning frauds who think Matthew Tkachuk invented hockey.

• LOL 1

Just as an observation, if your rant consists of 5+ consecutive posts with nobody replying, it’s because your argument is so off the rails that nobody gives a rat’s ass at this point.  

And since the point keeps being thrown about like rubber rats onto a South Florida ice rink, objectively state how any aspect of the Panthers identity is worse than that of the Ducks.  

• Like 11
  • Eyeroll 1

VmWIn6B.png

4 minutes ago, LMU said:

Just as an observation, if your rant consists of 5+ consecutive posts with nobody replying, it’s because your argument is so off the rails that nobody gives a rat’s ass at this point.  

And since the point keeps being thrown about like rubber rats onto a South Florida ice rink, objectively state how any aspect of the Panthers identity is worse than that of the Ducks.  

The Ducks have had better uniforms, better logo, better aesthetics, an arena not in the middle of nowhere

• LOL 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, MalibuSunrise said:

So you're from Anaheim? Makes complete sense now. 

no he's a buffalo sports fan he used to be sabresrule

• Like 1

spacer.png

48 minutes ago, Unocal said:
7 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Yep, defending East champs for a reason

That reason is called puck luck.

Just curious, what was your angle for bashing the Rangers going to be if they had won, Cowherd? "Holier-than-thou NY fans?" "Posers who only pretend to like hockey because it's fashionable?" "No way Bettman lets the league's biggest market lose?" C'mon, troll, we both know you were going to go off on whichever team won, why not share your plan for the Rangers with everyone? The road not taken and all that.

BB52Big.jpg

3 hours ago, LMU said:

Seriously though, look at what you’re dealing with:

spacer.png

I can’t imagine how bad things would’ve been for him if he was into wrestling during HHH’s Reign of Terror.

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

Oof

1717387036245455.jpg

Pffft...I ran transcons longer than that. 

Amateurs. 😁

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

9 hours ago, Unocal said:

The Ducks have had better uniforms, better logo, better aesthetics, an arena not in the middle of nowhere

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ay8jre2g5wq1a9fv2m

Tell me the exact qualities about the construction of each uniform and logo element for both teams and why one is better than the other. No less than 350 words, please.

9 hours ago, LMU said:

And since the point keeps being thrown about like rubber rats onto a South Florida ice rink, objectively state how

any aspect of the Panthers identity is worse than that of the Ducks.  

9 hours ago, Unocal said:

Still waiting for the how. You affirming your alternate reality stance  without any evidence pretty much confirms that the Panthers have a superior identity.

And, I never asked about the arena but if you’d actually been to Anaheim you’d know that the Honda Center is in the middle of generic suburban sprawl which might as well be the middle of nowhere by Southern California standards.

• Like 3
  • Meh 1

VmWIn6B.png

On 6/2/2024 at 1:02 AM, Unocal said:

What is there to like about Florida?

Paul Maurice, the mediocre retread coach?

Tkachuk, the snake who weaseled his way out of Calgary like a coward?

Tarasenko the mercenary trying to pull a Hossa?

The worst uniforms in hockey?

Bobrovsky selling his soul to apparently no longer became the worst playoff goalie in recent history?

The Florida Panthers represent everything WRONG about hockey. Sunrise does not deserve a team, let alone a Stanley Cup.

A Stanley Cup parade in Sunrise would literally be all bandwagoners and phonies who think hockey was invented in 2023.

Hockey has jumped the shark recently with this sunbelt crap. Gary Bettman has poisoned a sport and turned it into a warm weather casual fan joke.

Toronto fans have been waited for decades just to have a shot at a Cup. Panthers 'fans' have gotten two in a row even though they don't know the meaning of long-suffering.

Florida is a team only a bandwagoner could love. They are everything that Gary Bettman loves and real fans hare.

Florida has been in the league for over 30 years and hasn't won. Obviously there's a big chunk of fans who've gotten attached to this team in the last few years, but I'm sure there's plenty of devoted people who have been waiting a long time to see them win. The Miami Heat picked up a lot of bandwagon fans when LeBron showed up, but you never heard NBA fans whining about them "not deserving" to win.

I'll never understand people who claim to be hockey fans, yet actively root for the sport to fail. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link, and a rising tide lifts all boats. Success in non-traditional markets is good for everyone (except for Neanderthals who think that warm weather disqualifies someone from being capable of enjoying the sport). 

On 6/2/2024 at 1:24 AM, Unocal said:

What he did to Calgary was straight up gutless. I'd have let him rot ala what the Flyers did with Lindros in 2000-01. Don't cave into the brat's demands yet they did.

If he was gutless he could've signed his 1 year qualifying offer, played out the year, and gone to Florida as a free agent. He did the Flames the favour of letting them get something back in return. Not his fault that Calgary decided to hand Huberdeau the biggest contract in franchise history before he even played a game there.

• Like 1

I am conflicted about who to pick.  I am usually a fan of teams who have a chance to win their first ever championship, so I want to pick Florida.  On the other hand, it would be neat to see McDavid and Draisaitl hoist the Stanley Cup.  I am going to have to think about this one.