The National Crossover Hockey Association [Requires viewer participation!]

B-mer

spacer.png

For a fun creative challenge, I am starting this series of crossovers with the following parameters:

1. A concept for each NHL city to be replaced with a team identity from another team from its immediate area (as close as possible).
  2. I will post a poll of options and ask you all to vote on which identity to cross over, which I will then create.
  3. Crossovers may include direct identity transfers applied to NHL uniform standards, but they will not have to be that either. Could be same name and colors but different logo, for example. Could also be a blend of the two (NHL and chosen team)
  4. I will do my best to compile the options for each team, however will also allow for write-in vote if I miss one.
  • Like 1

How about the St. Paul Saints for the Wild? They’re even closer than all of the other 4 teams you mentioned. And the Wild play in the same location as the Fighting Saints of the WHA once did

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

2 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

This is more a question for when we come to it. Because there are technically only 2 other teams that play in the area (49ers in Santa Clara and the Earthquakes) are the sharks going to have the Giants and or Warriors as options. 

Yes, when it comes to that type of situation it'll closest proximity or most relatable area (like the Bay area in your example). Also was just thinking it could include minor league teams, but maybe that'll be too much.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
17 hours ago, B-mer said:

Alright, this got away from me and I don't know if i'll follow the poll idea, but i made something today. 

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers

spacer.png

spacer.png

Great job on the Bucs, looks great. For Minnesota I vote for the Timberwolves. I think their branding mixes well with the Wild

ZUH86xc.png