2024 NFL Changes

7 minutes ago, Pyromania1983 said:

Exactly. They still use both on their own merchandising, so it's not like it's out-of-date. The wishbone C still exists for a reason.

I wish the Bears used the cursive/stylized B for more than hats at times. That’s also a good one of theirs

7 hours ago, Dynasty said:

The Bears' decision to use the bear head as the primary logo is still just confusing. You have them using the wishbone C at mid-field and their local news network still using the wishbone-C, but then the bear head is used on the scorebugs and most of the merchandise.

It just seems like they unnecessarily messed with their brand to spark some excitement within the fanbase. There was no need to make the change.

They were trying to prime the pump for the Arlington Heights move and appeal to people who hate Chicago. 

• Like 1

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

22 minutes ago, Cujo said:

Was waiting for this to be his #1

b14e3512-9458-4714-8469-24e559045ae5-GTY_1368210212.jpg

I feel like some of these sports personalities don't have good taste if he said the Saints Black is a Top-10 look, with gold pants yes, not with black pants.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

What a strange list. Especially when you start out with using the wrong Browns jersey and end it with the wrong Vikings jersey on display 

More a comment on the internet in general, but random people doing rankings have to be one of the most effective forms of ragebait out there. People cannot resist reading someone's ranking and telling them exactly why they're wrong. This stuff is just put out there for engagement, negative or positive, and it works like a charm everytime.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

More a comment on the internet in general, but random people doing rankings have to be one of the most effective forms of ragebait out there. People cannot resist reading someone's ranking and telling them exactly why they're wrong. This stuff is just put out there for engagement, negative or positive, and it works like a charm everytime.

Don’t yell at me

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, ruttep said:

Uniform rankings on social media is engagement bait for sure. Getting some of the jerseys just flat-out wrong was not intentional bait. That's just ineptitude. 

As somebody who detests the red helmets for the Bills, I'd love for them to adopt a blue facemask on the white helmet to properly restore it.

Ferguson_Joe8_Bills.jpg

Speaking of teams with Stevens Wright's logos, here's his take on the Pats.

9734217525_ab5af0e3b5_b.jpg

'70s Flying Elvis > 1993-present Flying Elvis

7 minutes ago, Klondyke said:

This is almost as hilarious as when Stephen A Smith was ranking the best current LA Chargers, and named 4 players who had been retired for a decade while they were still in San Diego

Which is one reason I hate ESPN now...it's dominated by 'Hot Take' artists who have no knowledge of the sport. And ESPN keeps firing the people who actually know something about sports.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PurpleHayes said:

Which is one reason I hate ESPN now...it's dominated by 'Hot Take' artists who have no knowledge of the sport. And ESPN keeps firing the people who actually know something about sports.

I thought Max brought a real analytical side to the platform, but SAS got him fired and replaced him with toned down clones of himself/Skip.