2024 College Football

16 hours ago, See Red said:

Nobody gives a crap about Syracuse.

Not even the people who live in Syracuse.  I know this because I had to endure that hellhole  I used to live there. In seven years of covering and being around the Syracuse football program, I can only remember three games that were sellouts - Ohio State and Miami twice. The Orange didn't draw worth a damn when I was there. It was a glorified MAC school with a good basketball program.

• Like 2
  • WOAH 1

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Let me add to the avalanche:

ROLL TEARS!!!

Boy I bet Finebaum probably somewhere SPITTIN' mad right about now...thats what he gets for keeping that peanut head of his shoved so far up them Pachyderms' posteriors they'll probably blow shards of his glasses out of their trunks. I hope his Alabama/SEC-stanning behind get covered with more crow this week than a dead carcass in the middle of a two-lane two-way backcountry highway through the Nevada desert. Eat...that...crow...PAAWWWLL!!!

(Yeah I'm selling out...deal with it.)

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

26 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

NOW ARKANSAS TAKES DOWN #4 TENNESSEE!

Wild day of CFB.

About freaking time! Arkansas has had so many near-upsets over the past two or three seasons...glad to see them finally pull one off. I mean, Sam Pittman is probably still canned after this season, but for now...Fayetteville (and the rest of the state outside Jonesboro) can bask in this one.

Oh and speaking of upsets...Minnefreakinsota pulled off the shocker over (probably overrated) USC. (And if it counts as an upset, Washington took down Michigan.)

Is this 2024 season gonna be 2007 2.0?? 

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

23 minutes ago, tBBP said:

(And if it counts as an upset, Washington took down Michigan.)

I'll admit that I am extremely biased, but who in their right mind thought that Michigan was a top ten team? I'm not sure they should even be ranked.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.