24-25 NBA changes

DJT

1 hour ago, pepis21 said:

But Chris Bosh never wore a purple jersey with "Toronto" wordmark, because in his rookie season they change it to "Raptors".

spacer.png

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

1 minute ago, currymvp2024 said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

as they say, a picture is worth a thousand words

WANT MOAR!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

really hope this can be a good year for nba uniforms. still have no clue what happened last season with half the league coming out with low budget jerseys. so far so good though.

also heres a full look of the Clippers’ city edition court that’s been going around twitter

i originally thought the wood pattern was just from the piece of wood they used for the model they displayed. i’m surprised they’ve managed to pull something like this off. i gotta say this is really creative and i say it should be the full time court. fits the nautical theme perfectly

Edited by pelicanfan
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

58 minutes ago, pelicanfan said:

really hope this can be a good year for nba uniforms. still have no clue what happened last season with half the league coming out with low budget jerseys. so far so good though.

also heres a full look of the Clippers’ city edition court that’s been going around twitter

i originally thought the wood pattern was just from the piece of wood they used for the model they displayed. i gotta say this is really creative and i say it should be the full time court. fits the nautical theme perfectly

I'm worried the pattern might be a bit too busy in game, but I really like the idea. I'll give it a go at least.

ExJworW.png

11 hours ago, pelicanfan said:

i originally thought the wood pattern was just from the piece of wood they used for the model they displayed. i’m surprised they’ve managed to pull something like this off. i gotta say this is really creative and i say it should be the full time court. fits the nautical theme perfectly

Now, place those basic design elements from the primary court with the navy paint areas and main logo at center court on that wood grain base, and we have something proper of a main court there. The "Clips" wordmarks inside the arc would have to be replaced with the LA monogram too.

On 8/15/2024 at 9:33 AM, spartacat_12 said:

Well the team has said that on top of the 30th anniversary they'll also be celebrating the 25th anniversary of Vince Carter winning the dunk contest. 

Isn't that what you said, try to remember the times that were good?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

12 hours ago, TaylorMade said:

Here's hoping the Spurs follow suit next season and give us chili pepper unis

The 22/23 Spurs City set was probably their only attempt at honoring the 1996 ASG

San Antonio Spurs 2022/23 Jersey [CIty Edition] – ThanoSport

NBA Store on X: "#TBT Michael Jordan Aqua 1996 NBA All-Star Game Hardwood  Classics Authentic Jersey https://t.co/BRyYKM46Ev https://t.co/tqYIQJHna2"  / X

• Like 12

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.