2024 Arena League uniforms

So something that gives some hope for more variety in helmet colors, etc... apparently the Minnesota Myth announced this as the official helmet design for the season. The pics of their uniforms had previously shown them with a black helmet. Between this and the pics of Washington using purple helmets in practice, it's possible the company that took those promo pics for the uniforms was just using the helmets they had available and not the actual ones the teams plan to use.

436382943_977752551027487_78811093027920

• Like 3

Sportslogo-Forum-Signature-2.png

Sweet Lordy Jesus on a flaky biscuit, what is that. Pants stripes aren't meant to be on the inner thighs, gang. Also, what are your team's colors besides "yes?"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

4 hours ago, GDAWG said:

At least it adds some variety to the AFL helmets this year to do the wings instead of a logo... I honestly don't mind the design of the wings themselves, the flames inside them is a solid touch I think, but I'm not sure what's going on with that center stripe. It neither appears flame-like or bird-like to me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

image0-1585x2048.jpeg

The other new Arena League is expected to start play next month. Originally it was supposed to start Memorial Day weekend. Fooser (https://dribbble.com/RyanFoose)did all of the league logos.

Ozarks Lunkers (Springfield, MO)

cQT7smY.png

n3IRrB2.png

5v3UVFk.png

fTJCAcP.png

maxresdefault.jpgSo far these are the only jerseys I've seen.

Kansas City Goats (Kansas City, MO)

YVsMK8s.png

gQJ4K3f.png

Duluth (MN) Harbor Monsters

yMNgQxh.png

QZ8Vx6T.png

Iowa Woo, (Waterloo, IA). The Iowa Woo have both Rick Flair logos and what looks like Jimmy Buffet fan logos.

waterloo-woo.jpg

logo.png

rp4CtUc.png

A 9 week season with a bye for each of the teams included. 

Rule changes from traditional arena football (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arena_League😞

The Arena League's rules aim to highlight the player's athleticism and increase the pace of play. The field will be traditional arena football size, measuring 50 yards long and 85 feet wide enclosed by padded walls. Teams will have 15-player rosters with the game being played with six offensive players against six defensive players. The league will follow a one-platoon system with offensive and defensive players playing both sides of the ball. There are no restrictions on defense. The play clock is reduced to 20 seconds (the teaser video did not mention whether this will be measured from the spotting of the ball, as in the Canadian Football League, or the end of the previous play). No offensive huddles are allowed unless a timeout is called.

As is the case with traditional six-man football as played at the high school level, all offensive players are eligible receivers with three players initially lined up in an offensive line position. The quarterback cannot run the ball past the line of scrimmage.

All players and coaches will communicate with helmet communication systems that fans will be able to listen to in real time. Kickoffs will be replaced with a quarterback throwoff, with an onside conversion option (akin to that seen in Fan Controlled Football and Alliance of American Football) available. All forms of kicking the ball are prohibited, including punts and field goals.[12]

There will only be one on-field official to mark and set the ball and make penalty announcements. There will be sky judges watching live video feeds to decide penalties in real time.[13] Coaches and fans will have access to the referee interactions. After each game, fans can give feedback on the referees performance.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Applause 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I’m so freaking happy we have a purple and green team. So wonderfully 90s.  But there’s too much black on the unis! Replace it with purple and it’s a winner. The helmet rules.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Also a lot of people - especially on the East Coast - think Washington means DC. They should have been the Evergreen State Wolfpack IMO. 

• Like 3

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

1 hour ago, TenaciousG said:

Also a lot of people - especially on the East Coast - think Washington means DC.*** They should have been the Evergreen State Wolfpack IMO. 

***But not people from or who have lived for any length of time in DC.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TenaciousG said:

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Ted Cunningham said:

The colors alone help me know this isn't D.C. Any of those teams not in the NFL seem to choose red, white and blue for their colors, except for the Washington Spirit who should have kept those colors. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

11 hours ago, Ted Cunningham said:

Ok, congratulations

• Like 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 5/8/2024 at 12:09 PM, MJWalker45 said:

image0-1585x2048.jpeg

The other new Arena League is expected to start play next month. Originally it was supposed to start Memorial Day weekend. Fooser (https://dribbble.com/RyanFoose)did all of the league logos.

Ozarks Lunkers (Springfield, MO)

cQT7smY.png

n3IRrB2.png

5v3UVFk.png

fTJCAcP.png

maxresdefault.jpgSo far these are the only jerseys I've seen.

Kansas City Goats (Kansas City, MO)

YVsMK8s.png

gQJ4K3f.png

Duluth (MN) Harbor Monsters

yMNgQxh.png

QZ8Vx6T.png

Iowa Woo, (Waterloo, IA). The Iowa Woo have both Rick Flair logos and what looks like Jimmy Buffet fan logos.

waterloo-woo.jpg

logo.png

rp4CtUc.png

A 9 week season with a bye for each of the teams included. 

Rule changes from traditional arena football (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Arena_League😞

The Arena League's rules aim to highlight the player's athleticism and increase the pace of play. The field will be traditional arena football size, measuring 50 yards long and 85 feet wide enclosed by padded walls. Teams will have 15-player rosters with the game being played with six offensive players against six defensive players. The league will follow a one-platoon system with offensive and defensive players playing both sides of the ball. There are no restrictions on defense. The play clock is reduced to 20 seconds (the teaser video did not mention whether this will be measured from the spotting of the ball, as in the Canadian Football League, or the end of the previous play). No offensive huddles are allowed unless a timeout is called.

As is the case with traditional six-man football as played at the high school level, all offensive players are eligible receivers with three players initially lined up in an offensive line position. The quarterback cannot run the ball past the line of scrimmage.

All players and coaches will communicate with helmet communication systems that fans will be able to listen to in real time. Kickoffs will be replaced with a quarterback throwoff, with an onside conversion option (akin to that seen in Fan Controlled Football and Alliance of American Football) available. All forms of kicking the ball are prohibited, including punts and field goals.[12]

There will only be one on-field official to mark and set the ball and make penalty announcements. There will be sky judges watching live video feeds to decide penalties in real time.[13] Coaches and fans will have access to the referee interactions. After each game, fans can give feedback on the referees performance.

It's kind of sad that this league put out branding that on average is looking better than a lot of what came out of the AFL relaunch. The rules also look interesting to me so I'll be looking to see if they put any stuff out on Youtube to check out (not close enough to go to a game)

• Like 1

GNwBKsxXgAAn7wM?format=jpg&name=medium

Kansas City has changed to the goat head log. Also, numbers have the same appearance as the LA Rams jersey numbers. I'm not sure who the uniform supplier is though. Apparently they are considering using both helmet styles, per their Twitter account. 

GNq2l23W8AAMvUL?format=jpg&name=large

• Applause 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png