2024 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIX

5 hours ago, SSmith48 said:

The Panthers' black helmet is one of the few that I'm willing to like with an all-black combo but... honestly this looks really, REALLY good. The solid-blue decals look so much better here.

That is a horrid look, but hey, at least they have black socks/leggings to make it different instead of white socks/leggings.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

6 hours ago, ruttep said:

spacer.png

?? Brown over orange looks spectacular

The ugliest ass team I ever seen. I hate brown and orange. Reminds me of a middle school I attended that had the colors. The elementary school I went to was blue and golden yellow and then end up in a middle school with brown and orange nasty colors like that. At least the middle school I went to had white helmets to not expose the orange colors. It's like the Denver Broncos trying to look like University of Wyoming from 1960-1961 and it failed miserably because the ugly uniforms made the colors look bad. This is a good example of how a uniform can look bad when executed half assed; and the history of the logo less helmet is just a historical vision and has been for years. But geezus h cripes, the god-awful colors make me vomit. I just hate when brown and orange is used as a combo. It reminds me of the 1940's and 1950's where this one team the St. Louis Browns (horrible city and horrible colors) and they use the beige or cream colors to make it look great.

NO! I just hate those colors together. 

• Yawn 3
  • Dislike 7

9 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

That is a horrid look, but hey, at least they have black socks/leggings to make it different instead of white socks/leggings.

@FriedPickles the reason why it's horrid is because they should have used a silver trim on the black helmets with the silver trim bordering the process blue stripes and the logo itself. I think the black helmet was half finished. But if they wanted to do what the helmet looks like, they should drop the silver altogether. I like the black helmets, but I wish they would utilize it better with better jerseys.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

For a team with god awful colors

• LOL 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Silver_Star said:

The ugliest ass team I ever seen. I hate brown and orange. Reminds me of a middle school I attended that had the colors. The elementary school I went to was blue and golden yellow and then end up in a middle school with brown and orange nasty colors like that. At least the middle school I went to had white helmets to not expose the orange colors. 

Your middle school needed to worry less about school colors and more about grammar.  

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Hate 1

7 hours ago, Colin56 said:

Reese's peanut butter cup looking ass team

That's a complement

Weird, I don’t see any yellow and black in their team colors.

When I see orange and brown, I think fall and when I think fall I think football. Hell yeah.

• Like 1

It is simply unbelievable that a team has these looks...

zzcrxjijfodbmiyo6vlh.jpg

v97ykvadqbgbabg7u9kh.jpg

USATSI_21655427.jpg?resize=1024,683

y2ni9nx56zoefhhftptj.jpg

b9tlgb5pbko5zvtmmlhq.jpg

g4uune3ikhwzpeyj7yua.jpg

Yet insists on wearing these absolute dog:censored: combinations:

nhzptvbnmente7fo1o2u.jpg

ihaye31qoqqgivrhg2tm.jpg

vxis3iilfpbltwhhhmq9.jpg

duo4ww9apaxcuqnq6nzr.jpg

vjwntivvp7xihp6vo0n3.jpg

The Carolina Panthers are a trainwreck of an organization, from the  owner at the absolute top of the organization all the way down to the person who makes these uniform combo decisions. 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

Good, I reported you.

You reported a moderator who pointed out poor grammar usage on a message board. That’s not the flex you think it is.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

VmWIn6B.png

9 minutes ago, LMU said:

You reported a moderator who pointed out poor grammar usage on a message board. That’s not the flex you think it is.

I am just tired of being bullied a lot. I try to find a place to wind down. I am trying too hard to work on myself and I am sick of being bullied.

• Applause 2
  • Yawn 1

11 minutes ago, Silver_Star said:

I am just tired of being bullied a lot. I try to find a place to wind down. I am trying too hard to work on myself and I am sick of being bullied.

I’m truly sorry you feel that you’re being bullied.

I’m not sure if there’s a nicer way to say this, but it would  be helpful to us if you worked on your grammar and clarifying your writing in your posts.

To be honest, I’ve found it pretty difficult and frustrating trying to understand your messages, and I imagine other members have, too. I often find myself skipping over your posts, not because I don’t care what you think, but because I have trouble understanding it.

Like @LMU alluded to, clarity of writing is really essential on a message board.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, HOOVER said:

It is simply unbelievable that a team has these looks...

zzcrxjijfodbmiyo6vlh.jpg

v97ykvadqbgbabg7u9kh.jpg

USATSI_21655427.jpg?resize=1024,683

y2ni9nx56zoefhhftptj.jpg

b9tlgb5pbko5zvtmmlhq.jpg

g4uune3ikhwzpeyj7yua.jpg

Yet insists on wearing these absolute dog:censored: combinations:

nhzptvbnmente7fo1o2u.jpg

ihaye31qoqqgivrhg2tm.jpg

vxis3iilfpbltwhhhmq9.jpg

duo4ww9apaxcuqnq6nzr.jpg

vjwntivvp7xihp6vo0n3.jpg

The Carolina Panthers are a trainwreck of an organization, from the  owner at the absolute top of the organization all the way down to the person who makes these uniform combo decisions. 

I gotta be honest with you dog, I think all of those uniforms look fine. The one gripe about the all-blacks is that I think they wear them too often, and they should maybe put some blue socks on the combo, but other than that I generally like the Panthers uniforms and I like that they have lots of combos.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Silver_Star said:

I WISH THE PANT STRIPE IS BROWN/ORANGE/BROWN. That just frustrates me to no end. For a team with god awful colors and a lame presentation there in that Twitter video they made speaks volumes.

I agree, though I'm probably not half as passionate as you seem to be about it.  While certainly not a "rule", most (not all) traditional football pants stripes have had the jersey color as the outer of the three stripes.  I prefer it this way, since if the dark color is in the middle, it kindasorta looks like the pants are being split in half by an extension of the dark jersey (it doesn't matter when they're wearing white.)

Browns white pants should have brown-orange-brown stripes.  And that's the bottom line, because I said so.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."