King's Court 6

JQK

The Object: Create a new, original logo

The Rules: You have one week.

WARNING! If your logo uses any part of any logo already in existence, you will be disqualified and banned from any further participation in the life of this contest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Logo: Miami (FL) Hurricanes

The winner of the poll will (eventually) get a spiffy looking small banner to put in your sig, not to mention the admiration of your peers.

You have until Thursday, 6:00pm EDT

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WARNING! If your logo uses any part of any logo already in existence, you will be disqualified and banned from any further participation in the life of this contest.

so that exludes sebastian and the letter "U".....what if the Ibis looks nothing like Sebastian?

so that exludes sebastian and the letter "U".....what if the Ibis looks nothing like Sebastian?

Then it's fine. It must be Original. If there is a resemblance here or there that can't be avoided, then a break will be given, but anything that is obvious will be tossed out.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

miami.png

There's my first shot in this contest

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Is this contest part of a larger contest? I'm not sure if this is a stand-alone contest or if I'm even allowed to enter, but anyway, I was in the mood to make a logo so I made one. If it's not for votes, no biggie - Here's mine... :

hurricanes9.jpg

Here's the alternate...

hurricanes-alt.jpg

Edit: Changed it a bit

Archived