New oregon fb unis

CubsFanBudMan

Oregon Ducks unveil three new uniforms to replace the two-tone green and yellow that Nike unveiled in 1999?

Looks like more yellow on the homes, not much on the roads... but they make up for it on the alternates -- all yellow! Now both Oregon basketball and football will have these monstrosities.

http://goducks.ocsn.com/sports/m-footbl/sp.../050203aaa.html

thunder green and lightning yellow?  maybe oregon should change its name to the storm :D

these jerseys may be worse than the last ones...and that's saying a lot.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Save the yellow jerseys- wasn't orange and green the orignal color combo for the ducks?- The regular home and away jerseys look great. Now, if the New York Jets adopt the Oregon color pattern on their unis- minus the yellow- that would look COOL!

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

So would these be the uniforms if the Packers went with a futuristic look?  LOL  The pants aren't TOO shabby.  The yellow top...yikes.  Let's hope the Pack doesn't think of doing a third jersey!  Oregon had a decent uniform, now its awful.  The roadies, look like they got them from Play It Again Sports and cut out the numbers from their old uniforms.  UGH-LEE!

And to think I thought San Jose State's current unis were brutal.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I suggest the Oregon athletic department contact ABC sports and get a tape of the 1984 Notre Dame - Mizzou game to see just how disturbing an all-yellow uniform can be.

I suggest the Oregon athletic department contact ABC sports and get a tape of the 1984 Notre Dame - Mizzou game to see just how disturbing an all-yellow uniform can be.

or i they absoulutley have to wear all yellow the least they should do is contact some @Grambling State University @ least they know how make all yellow look decent

Archived