New NBA Uniforms... plus

CC97

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any more questions?

What's the fastest land animal in the world?

The cheetah (70 miles per hour).

Now for some Charlotte Bobcat away uniforms:

capt.njtl10610200301.bobcats_nets_njtl106.jpg

capt.njtl10110200101.bobcats_nets_njtl101.jpg

capt.njtl10210200100.bobcats_nets_njtl102.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

i think the "pseudo blue" letters are a proximity illusion. and the blue number is in the shadow, which would explain its darkness. anyway, isnt the point of a uniform that they are all the same. they are not allowed to have different jerseys for different players are they? well, except in indoor volleyball, where one person always wears the opposite color as the rest of the team.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Here's somemore photos of the Utah Jazz home jerseys........

capt.utsw10210200240.knicks_jazz_utsw102.jpgcapt.utsw10110200238.knicks_jazz_utsw101.jpgcapt.utsw10610200316.knicks_jazz_utsw106.jpg

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

IT'S COMMON SENSE.

They wouldn't have some players wear one color, and other players wear another color. It's orange.

Adjust your monitor or something. It's the colors running together.

We've seen other messed up uniform happenin's before, so don't go throwing that at me.

Man, what's with the Eagles fans in this thread?

Don't cheer that a player sustains a career ending injury... it's common sense :P

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

IT'S COMMON SENSE.

They wouldn't have some players wear one color, and other players wear another color. It's orange.

Adjust your monitor or something. It's the colors running together.

We've seen other messed up uniform happenin's before, so don't go throwing that at me.

Man, what's with the Eagles fans in this thread?

Don't cheer that a player sustains a career ending injury... it's common sense :P

Dude its orange. Or the colors just look like they bleed together so it looks kinda messed up. Not a big deal. Y do people whine about such little things?

Y do people whine about such little things?

Son, I've often wondered about that very same thing but your question will never get answered!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Y do people whine about such little things?

Y do some people start a new topic whenever they find any little thing on the Internet?

Who knows?

You said you didn't see blue, I clearly saw blue and pointed it to you, and now you say it was blue bleeding... okay cool, that's what i wanted to know... but at first you said there was no blue whatsoever -- that is why I showed it to you.

You're welcome :P

---

Chris Creamer

Chris, your eyes decieve you, but I see what you're talking about.

Take a look through some of the other pictures from that same game, and you'll see that player has the same orange text on the jersey as all the other players. That photo just looks odd.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Take a look through some of the other pictures from that same game, and you'll see that player has the same orange text on the jersey as all the other players. That photo just looks odd.

I realise that now Kev, thanks :P

---

Chris Creamer

Take a look through some of the other pictures from that same game, and you'll see that player has the same orange text on the jersey as all the other players.  That photo just looks odd.

I realise that now Kev, thanks :P

Just makin' sure, boss. Y'all seemed to sidestep the point a little bit. :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived