New NBA Uniforms... plus

CC97

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They took the bottom hem and pulled it straight up over their heads. Then they took a new jersey, put it over their heads, slipped their arms and necks through the appopriate openings, and voila! New jerseys.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Weren't the Kings' numbers always off-center on new jersey? I'm pretty sure they were. The old look had them centered, but ever since they introduced the lowercase Kings home with the crown dot and Monarch-like Sacramento roads, they've been off-center. (what... two seasons now?)

Charlotte Bobcats on Thursday, Oct.14, 2004 in Charlotte, N.C. The Bobcats lost their first-ever preseason game 126-125 to the Washington Wizards in double overtime.

capt.ncrh10510150250.wizards_bobcats_ncrh105.jpg

capt.ncrh10110150033.wizards_bobcats_ncrh101.jpg

capt.ncrh10610150256.wizards_bobcats_ncrh106.jpg

capt.ncrh10310150041.wizards_bobcats_ncrh103.jpg

capt.ncrh10210150034.wizards_bobcats_ncrh102.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Strange how the Blue in the Bobcats' uniforms looks Dark Gray in a lot of these pics...

If you guys though that was strange, you should see the Suns new court design, which they played on last night.

Old-school "No color baselines" look mixed in with a two-tone wood design for the perimeter area and bright orange foul stripes. The only thing I like about it is having the "PHX Phoenix" secondary logo at centercourt. The rest of the court is just unusual.

Check it out at for yourself at the Getty Images Suns vs. Clips page.

NYCdog.png

capt.ncrh10210150034.wizards_bobcats_ncrh102.jpg

Interesting... the Bobcat in the lower-right has his script colours reversed, as does the man to the left of him (look at the number).

Odd!

Nah, I think that's just the colors blending in with each other because of the thin font.

Well, maybe the "unique, never before used" feature that was so hyped up prior to the release of the uniforms is really the use of color-changing wordmark and number sets! :D:D:D

Archived