New NBA Uniforms... plus

CC97

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
capt.ncrh10210150034.wizards_bobcats_ncrh102.jpg

Interesting... the Bobcat in the lower-right has his script colours reversed, as does the man to the left of him (look at the number).

Odd!

What r u talking about?

Sounded pretty clear what he's talking about to me, although I think it's just the picture Survival. I'm sure all the uniforms were the same, although I do see why you think that.

IUe6Hvh.png

Interesting... the Bobcat in the lower-right has his script colours reversed, as does the man to the left of him (look at the number).

Odd!

What r u talking about?

There's 3 Bobcats in the pic.

The guy with the ball, his BOBCATS text is Orange, possibly with a thin Blue outline.

Now, the other two guys, who are mostly obscured, their text is Blue, with an Orange outline.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Odd!

What r u talking about?

The guy with the ball, his BOBCATS text is Orange, possibly with a thin Blue outline.

Now, the other two guys, who are mostly obscured, their text is Blue, with an Orange outline.

Thank you :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Odd!

What r u talking about?

It doesnt look blue on any of the jerseys anyway....

Utah Jazz road uniforms:

capt.wajg10310180346.jazz_supersonics_wajg103.jpg

capt.wajg10110180336.jazz_sonics_wajg101.jpg

capt.wajg10210180343.jazz_supersonics_wajg102.jpg

These are a good change but they'll definitely need some modifications in years to come.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Odd!

What r u talking about?

Then you, my friend, are colour blind

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Odd!

What r u talking about?

Then you, my friend, are colour blind

or maybe u need to just your monitors color.

Archived