New NBA Uniforms... plus

CC97

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea if the uniform's wordmark is center-arched (i.e. the kings up there) or center-rounded like the grizzlies' new unis then the numbers should be centered. If the wordmark is straight (Dallas) or unarched (Sixers) then the numbers should be off centered to the right, IMO.

I do like the Jazz' new unis more than i did when i first saw them, but i still think they are a bit too plain, so IMO i think they should have these: (a more prominent use of their light blue color on the shorts and neck trimming so it doesn't look as monotonous with just the navy blue)

JazzUniEdit.gif

L-R: Giricek, Lopez, Okur, Arroyo, Kirilenko, Bell, the Jazz foreign legion.

Is it just me, or are those Jazz shorts the longest you've ever seen?

Thanks. I am behind.

Those shorts are long. They make the fab five look like they were wearing daisy dukes.

Its the era of minimalist uniforms. Orlando, Utah, Atlanta, etc. A little too bland for me. Its one thing to have a classic look and not mess with it (Celtics, Knicks, Bulls - ones that have not changed or just evolved slightly (Sonics) over time) but I don't like teams trying to look classic or traditional when they don't have any.

Other gripes:

The 76ers shoulders keep getting wider and wider. Rumor has it next year they will have 3/4 sleeves.

Anyone else think the Wizards uni looks a little more teal than last year?

When did the Magic gets new uniforms? I never seen that one before. (It actually looks extremely similar to the Utah Jazz' new uniforms, which are both very dull looking.)

The Grizzlies look like the NBA equivalent to the Nashville Predators which is actually neat. Though I think they'd look a lot better in, say, the Manitoba Moose color scheme.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

When did the Magic gets new uniforms? I never seen that one before. (It actually looks extremely similar to the Utah Jazz' new uniforms, which are both very dull looking.)

When did the Magic gets new uniforms? Were you in hibernation last year?

I saw, I came, I left.

capt.slc10110042221.jazz_media_day_slc101.jpg

Those JAzz unis suck. I mean purple and that light blue could work. Suddenly a powder blue craze in the NBA. It's the new teal! :D *prepping to things thrown at*

Memphis I like, but it still reminds me of a Blue Jays basketball X-over.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

yea if the uniform's wordmark is center-arched (i.e. the kings up there) or center-rounded like the grizzlies' new unis then the numbers should be centered. If the wordmark is straight (Dallas) or unarched (Sixers) then the numbers should be off centered to the right, IMO.

I do like the Jazz' new unis more than i did when i first saw them, but i still think they are a bit too plain, so IMO i think they should have these: (a more prominent use of their light blue color on the shorts and neck trimming so it doesn't look as monotonous with just the navy blue)

JazzUniEdit.gif

I agree!!! I didn't like them either but they look pretty sharp.

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

Archived